Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Supreme

Starter

#15 : October 04, 2010, 01:22:35 AM

Capt_Chaos wrote:
a happy fan thats happy about how things are coming along? Our offense played like crap the first 2 games against teams that are now 2-6 combined.....and then we got STOMPED by a real football team and their 3rd string qb...yeah we're reall coming along,lol   please fool.....Bradford looks 10 times beter than Freeman an he has a year less NFL experience....you fools crack me up....

And How many superbowls did DUNGY's DYNASTY team win? '0' thats why Gruden was brought in, and thats why he cut  half the players on this team and brought in new ones......you  so dumb, you talk smack about grudens drafting yet Talib, Tanard, Davin, Ruud, Caddy, Quincy, Jermaine if not for the injury are all still starting for Raheems NEW Buccaneers........

Talib has talent but is a walking time bomb
Tanard is a junkie and let this whole organization down.
Ruud is softer than a pillow
Caddy's tires are blown out. All heart and no production. Look at it this way, We passed on Aaron Rodgers because Gruden Thought Simms was Franchise quality.
Quincy is back up quality at best.
Jermaine is made of glass. Funny how every team in the NFL passed up on signing him.

By the way, how many Gruden picks or FA pick ups are still have success in the league?

Did Dungy get us a ring? No, but he built the foundation of this team.
If you think Grudens Super bowl success had nothing to do with Dungys influence on this team you need to have the taste out of your mouth slapped.
There's a reason why guys like Sapp, Lynch, Brooks, Alstott, and Barber never speak about him but repeatedly praise what Dungy did for the team.

I personally don't believe in the current staff and as a matter of fact, I think they're terrible.
But It's people that you sir that make me laugh.
You cry and whine about the joke of a coach we have now, yet you throw hissy fits about missing the crap that Gruden shoved down your throat. (Not very healthy by the way)

Sad really

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#16 : October 04, 2010, 01:05:46 PM

fail

Watchman

Starter

#17 : October 04, 2010, 01:51:19 PM

Raw Is A Buffoon wrote:
St. Louis is now better than us.  I would also argue the Lions are better as well.

Link?

Supreme

Starter

#18 : October 04, 2010, 01:54:14 PM

Capt_Chaos wrote:
fail

Yes you do. And i proved that.

How's your throat recovery going by the way?

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 04, 2010, 02:07:04 PM

Somebody is stuck on stupid.......0-4 is better than 2-1......in what universe are you living?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : October 04, 2010, 02:15:06 PM

doobiedoright wrote:
...in what universe are you living?

The one where all he has to do is say something silly and everyone runs to give him attention while whining about it the whole time.

Capt_Chaos wrote:
fail

No, he got exactly what he wanted, and you fell for it. You're the one who failed.

Will any of you chumps ever wise up?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 04, 2010, 02:23:20 PM

And it is that simple - I don't agree with a lot that Illuminator posts - but that one is a gimme.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools