Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Randy Moss this week « previous next »
Page: 1

champkind

Hall of Famer

: October 06, 2010, 09:55:02 AM

Early thoughts, now that the trade is apparently official? Is he a good play, even only being in Minnesota with a couple of days of practice at most? I am excited about the long term possibilities for him for the rest of the season, just not sure what he does this Sunday...

-ts

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 06, 2010, 01:09:50 PM

IDK if Revis is playing, I assume he will. However I think he will be a good play. They will force feed him the ball IMO and he will get a lot of targets. He is a vet and should have no issues picking up the offense quickly. Brett has been begging for Moss for a long time. He will use him as much as he can.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 07, 2010, 04:43:39 PM

If Healthy, Moss is a must play..... period!!

-------------------------------------------------------

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3 : October 07, 2010, 07:35:53 PM

I'm no Belichick fan, I think the guy is way overrated.   But he booted Moss to the curb for a reason.   Locker room cancer.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 07, 2010, 08:54:08 PM

Bandot wrote:
I'm no Belichick fan, I think the guy is way overrated.   But he booted Moss to the curb for a reason.   Locker room cancer.

I "Hate" when people just pull stuff outta their azzes. Does this look like a team cancer?

Read and become enlightened. His teammates loved him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5658579

-------------------------------------------------------

-ts

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 08, 2010, 12:19:30 AM

Bandot wrote:

Come on... give me a break. They traded him because it is what they do, They deal aging vets and load up on picks. This is nothing new.

They had no intention to resign him and wanted some value for him.

To call him a locker room cancer at this point is ignorant.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : October 08, 2010, 12:21:14 AM

Hate wrote:
Bandot wrote:

I "Hate" when people just pull stuff outta their azzes. Does this look like a team cancer?

Read and become enlightened. His teammates loved him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5658579

Just because some dope gets up and runs his mouth trying to get the team to give him a new contract, doesn't earn him respect.   This obviously didn't impress those who count or he would still be a Patriot.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Randy Moss this week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools