Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Starting Grimm this week is career suicide « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

WelshBuc

Starter

#30 : October 06, 2010, 04:00:53 PM

Gruden would not have resigned Clayton like Dum did and Tebow would probably be the Buc's franchise QB.  And I bet you would be able to see those home games on tv.

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#31 : October 06, 2010, 04:15:43 PM

Raw Is A Buffoon wrote:
They hate Gruden so much they will defend every stupid move Heemy makes.  Not to mention they want to see objective fans like me proven wrong.
Gruden? Who is that? As far as I know there is no Gruden affiliated with the Buccaneers.

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

X Factor

Starter
#32 : October 06, 2010, 04:16:53 PM

Raw Is A Buffoon wrote:
Gruden would not have resigned Clayton like Dum did and Tebow would probably be the Buc's franchise QB.  And I bet you would be able to see those home games on tv.

Java you know Gruden would have kept his first round draft choice Clayton.

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 06, 2010, 04:45:54 PM

DiSalvo wrote:
Benn has had the playbook over 7  months now , and he is still trying to learn it ??

If that is truly the case it means he is already a bust , and will never be good , becuase it would make him the dumbest man in the hisory of the world. It doesn't take that long to learn a playbook. Legarrette Blount has been here 4 weeks and already knows it.

I swear, you guys come up with the stupidest excuses...

yep, because all 2nd round draft picks make an immediate impact..

No one even comes close to respecting your opinions because even if you do make a valid point, you surround it by tons of oral defication lacking any type of logic or thought that could be considered logical. Instead, you flame the boards with ignorance and then wonder why most laugh at or attack your post.

2009- Robiskie, Massaquoi
2008- Avery, D. Thomas, Nelson, Hardy, Royal, Simpson, Desean Jackson,Kelly, Sweed, Dexter Jackson
2007- Rice, S. Smith(Giants)
2006- Sinorice Moss, Jennings

Of that list, Royal(who has underperformed since) and Desean Jackson made any type of impact their rookie years.

also if it has been 7 months, did they give him a playbook before the draft?

those arent excuses, simply fact.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 06, 2010, 04:49:20 PM

ABuccsFan wrote:
Raw Is A Buffoon wrote:
They hate Gruden so much they will defend every stupid move Heemy makes.  Not to mention they want to see objective fans like me proven wrong.
Gruden? Who is that? As far as I know there is no Gruden affiliated with the Buccaneers.

Here, here... solid point.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#35 : October 06, 2010, 08:53:07 PM

ABuccsFan wrote:
Raw Is A Buffoon wrote:

Gruden is the guy they made a statue of that sits in 1 Buc place, you know the all time leader of wins in Bucs history, the man with the ring

DiSalvo

Starter

#36 : October 07, 2010, 07:40:43 AM

tatmanfish wrote:
DiSalvo wrote:
Benn has had the playbook over 7  months now , and he is still trying to learn it ??

If that is truly the case it means he is already a bust , and will never be good , becuase it would make him the dumbest man in the hisory of the world. It doesn't take that long to learn a playbook. Legarrette Blount has been here 4 weeks and already knows it.

2008- Avery, D. Thomas, Nelson, Hardy, Royal, Simpson, Desean Jackson,Kelly, Sweed, Dexter Jackson

Of that list, Royal(who has underperformed since) and Desean Jackson made any type of impact their rookie years.

We aren't asking for impact , we simply asking that he be decent enough to risk putting on the field from time to time...he's so terrible the coaching staff is terrified to even put him out there at ALL. LOL

...and so it isn't EXACTLY 7 months since he was drafted , it is 6 months 2 weeks ...HAHA...is that really the best argument you can come up with ?? I was rounding up .... still doesn't change the fact that your excuse is stupid, and it makes Benn a complete dumbass if he has not learned the playbook yet.  :lol:

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 07, 2010, 08:00:00 AM

DiSalvo wrote:
tatmanfish wrote:
DiSalvo wrote:

We aren't asking for impact , we simply asking that he be decent enough to risk putting on the field from time to time...he's so terrible the coaching staff is terrified to even put him out there at ALL. LOL

...and so it isn't EXACTLY 7 months since he was drafted , it is 6 months 2 weeks ...HAHA...is that really the best argument you can come up with ?? I was rounding up .... still doesn't change the fact that your excuse is stupid, and it makes Benn a complete dumbass if he has not learned the playbook yet.  :lol:

You must be one of the people affected by the blackout. Hes been in the game quite a bit just not in z spot. Raheem has even said he is going to start seeing more and more playing time n the z. They want to ease him in and not throw him into the wolves.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#38 : October 07, 2010, 01:31:22 PM

Quote from: sunnyD
I bet you $250 that Raheem Morris doesn't lose his job if he starts Cody Grimm this week.

My paypal ID is SunnyD

Actually, I didn't mean Morris would be suiciding his own career.  I meant he'd be ruining Grimms.  If Grimm goes out there and gets burned all day like he did in the Steelers game, Morris may be forced to bench him and maybe for good.  Its speed, I don't think Grimm has the speed to play that position in the NFL.  We was a linebacker at VT, he's got a stocky build and he looked slow out there.  

So what I'm really saying is that if Morris starts Grimm, Grimm will be suiciding his own career by sucking all day long.  :angry:

jbear

Pro Bowler

#39 : October 07, 2010, 02:01:11 PM

Capt_Chaos wrote:
michael89156 wrote:
According to Morris it was one bad play.    You guys are brutal.

he only had one bad play, that's it.  nobody on here can name any other bad play that Grimm made, and on that play he had great coverage, he just turned the wrong way.

Um...no.  He was lost and out of position on several plays including the Hines Ward TD and the long TD.  I like that he kept his head in the game and his intensity up but the Bengals OC is going to put a big target on Cody Grim and it is not gonna be pretty.  Again, I don't think Grimm can run with those guys and you have a QB in Carson Palmer with a big enough arm to exploit it much more than Charlie batch did.  

If we play a zone, you're expecting Grim to pick up one of these guys in coverage. :blink:   If we play man, you have Ronde Barber trying to stick with one of those guys 40 yards downfield (not a position you want Barber in at this point in his career) and an inexperienced and slow safety who isn't going to be physically able to get over to help quick enough.  It's just not happening.  If the Bengals can't exploit our secondary this week then they truly do have problems.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 07, 2010, 02:11:03 PM

DiSalvo wrote:
he's so terrible the coaching staff is terrified to even put him out there at ALL. LOL

I know you don't watch the games, but you could at least check the stat lines to see that you are incorrect.

DiSalvo

Starter

#41 : October 07, 2010, 03:41:42 PM

bradentonian wrote:
DiSalvo wrote:
he's so terrible the coaching staff is terrified to even put him out there at ALL. LOL

I know you don't watch the games, but you could at least check the stat lines to see that you are incorrect.

He got some garbage time in the 2nd half of a blow-out.

Impressive , I guess we should start carving his bust for Canton right away after that.... :silly:

liambowls

Second String

#42 : October 07, 2010, 04:55:29 PM

I have been hesitant to post this, but the thread title is really in poor taste.  Especially after what happened with that receiver from Denver and Dungy's son.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 07, 2010, 05:15:44 PM

It's only poor taste if your vagina hurts. Man the F### up!

liambowls

Second String

#44 : October 07, 2010, 11:27:40 PM

JDouble wrote:
It's only poor taste if your vagina hurts. Man the F### up!

You got no class man.  It is obvious with that thug Blount you have in your signature.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Starting Grimm this week is career suicide « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools