Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Starting Grimm this week is career suicide « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

WelshBuc

Starter

#45 : October 08, 2010, 04:52:47 AM

liambowls wrote:
JDouble wrote:
It's only poor taste if your vagina hurts. Man the F### up!

You got no class man.  It is obvious with that thug Blount you have in your signature.

Obviously.

DiSalvo

Starter

#46 : October 08, 2010, 07:07:59 AM

What does the Denver WR and Dungy's son have to do with Arrelious Benn sucking ?? Did Benn die and I wasn't aware ???

liambowls

Second String

#47 : October 08, 2010, 08:52:27 AM

I thought we were talking about Cody Grimm, but either way using the term suicide is sensitive to some people.  Like when Kellen Winslow said he was a soldier and the game was war and they were trying to kill each other.  Like I said I was hesitant to post because I knew everyone here would make a big deal over it.  Sorry.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#48 : October 08, 2010, 10:40:18 AM

Whats with you and calling everyone a thug these days?  Out of touch much?

Anyway, calling something "career suicide" is perfectly exceptable in any company.  There are plenty of instances where the word suicide would be out of line but this is one of the few times its ok.  Says me.

bucs63

Starter

#49 : October 08, 2010, 10:56:38 AM

jbear wrote:
Whats with you and calling everyone a thug these days?  Out of touch much?
Whats wrong with calling a thug a thug. Out of touch with what? Reality? If lack of character becomes more common, we need to embrace it?

What I really hate though is OUR thugs getting their butts kicked on Sunday.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#50 : October 08, 2010, 05:33:04 PM

Take your politically correct cry baby ars and go play house in your magical world where nobody ever gets there feelings hurt and everything is pink and tatses like marshmellows.

DiSalvo

Starter

#51 : October 08, 2010, 09:20:23 PM

JDouble wrote:
Take your politically correct cry baby ars and go play house in your magical world where nobody ever gets there feelings hurt and everything is pink and tatses like marshmellows.
+1

Booker

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 10, 2010, 01:49:16 PM

FAIL

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#53 : October 10, 2010, 02:47:19 PM

jbear wrote:
Capt_Chaos wrote:
michael89156 wrote:
According to Morris it was one bad play.    You guys are brutal.

he only had one bad play, that's it.  nobody on here can name any other bad play that Grimm made, and on that play he had great coverage, he just turned the wrong way.

Um...no.  He was lost and out of position on several plays including the Hines Ward TD and the long TD.  I like that he kept his head in the game and his intensity up but the Bengals OC is going to put a big target on Cody Grim and it is not gonna be pretty.  Again, I don't think Grimm can run with those guys and you have a QB in Carson Palmer with a big enough arm to exploit it much more than Charlie batch did.  

If we play a zone, you're expecting Grim to pick up one of these guys in coverage. :blink:   If we play man, you have Ronde Barber trying to stick with one of those guys 40 yards downfield (not a position you want Barber in at this point in his career) and an inexperienced and slow safety who isn't going to be physically able to get over to help quick enough.  It's just not happening.  If the Bengals can't exploit our secondary this week then they truly do have problems.

TOUCHDN CODY GRIMM, NEED I SAY MORE?  STFU

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#54 : October 10, 2010, 06:09:19 PM

LMAO @ OP'r

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

Brahmal

Second String
#55 : October 10, 2010, 06:39:53 PM

just to recap, grimm not only had a tremendous instinctive play for a pick six but led the team in total tackles...some of you blowhards need to pump the brakes on your kneejerk negativity.

blackthoughtz

Starter

#56 : October 10, 2010, 06:41:28 PM

Brahmal wrote:
just to recap, grimm not only had a tremendous instinctive play for a pick six but led the team in total tackles...some of you blowhards need to pump the brakes on your kneejerk negativity.

+1

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

C2asante

Starter

#57 : October 11, 2010, 12:12:34 AM

jbear wrote:
Quote from: sunnyD
I bet you $250 that Raheem Morris doesn't lose his job if he starts Cody Grimm this week.

My paypal ID is SunnyD

Actually, I didn't mean Morris would be suiciding his own career.  I meant he'd be ruining Grimms.  If Grimm goes out there and gets burned all day like he did in the Steelers game, Morris may be forced to bench him and maybe for good.  Its speed, I don't think Grimm has the speed to play that position in the NFL.  We was a linebacker at VT, he's got a stocky build and he looked slow out there.  

So what I'm really saying is that if Morris starts Grimm, Grimm will be suiciding his own career by sucking all day long.  :angry:

This guy is dumb and dumber

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#58 : October 11, 2010, 12:59:42 AM

Grimm and Ruud are the best 2 players on the Bucs D.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#59 : December 09, 2010, 08:20:09 PM

It's obvious Heemy is trying to make Gruden's draft picks look bad by playing a bunch of scrubs and 7th rounders over them.  That way when he goes 3-13 again he can say he inherited a team with no talent on it.

It's obvious he succeeded.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Starting Grimm this week is career suicide « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools