Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Caddy, Blount, or Tolbert? « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
: October 08, 2010, 01:33:09 PM

This is for a flex spot.  Avoid saying "none of the above" because that doesn't help me.  Mathews is back, but Tolbert could take goal line carries.  I don't know which will have more carries against Cincy, Caddy or Blount?

Which of the three would you play?

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 08, 2010, 01:43:36 PM

After doing more research I see that the Chargers are going against the #31 run defense in the Raiders.  Now I'm definitely leaning towards Tolbert despite the lack of carries...

danimal09

Starter

#2 : October 09, 2010, 08:23:07 AM

Definitely Tolbert. Matthews will play but he is sitting out in practice and Tolbert will more than likely get the bulk of the carries. Caddy is risky and Blountis too as they will only devalue each other as blount will get the goal-line touches and Caddy and Huggy will split the rest.

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#3 : October 09, 2010, 10:06:23 PM

Tolbert IMHO.  Blount is an unknown though some of the fantasy gurus say he could get touches in the red zone, but the Bucs have to find the red zone first.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Caddy, Blount, or Tolbert? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools