Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Welp...more drama for the Vikes. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 09, 2010, 02:21:27 PM

wow.

And Favre gives one of the worst posssible replies: "I'm not getting into that. I've got my hands full with the Jets"

Both hands, Brett?

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 09, 2010, 02:30:40 PM

Give him the same treament Tiger got. Any less would be BS.

X Factor

Starter
#17 : October 09, 2010, 02:56:14 PM

yungbull wrote:
The news that has been circling the radio and internet all day.  But for some reason, ESPN refuses to report it to cover up for another "Golden Boy."

http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger?skyline=true&s=i

ESPN.COM has a story about it, posted today.

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 09, 2010, 04:01:03 PM

if anyone is interested in seeing her naked just google jen sterger images.

HughC

Pro Bowler

#19 : October 09, 2010, 06:25:43 PM

Worse than espn ignoring it (initially) was Fox Sports.  Jay Glazer was asked about it and his response was that they (Fox) were not covering the story because it was a 'Deadspin exclusive'.  

Huh?  Are you kidding me?  Any and every story that any organization breaks gets re-reported and talked about by every other sports site.  What a total crock.

Of course, the fact that Fox broadcasts the NFC, and Favre is probably the most well known player in the NFC for marketing those games to casual fans, well hey - I'm sure that had absolutely nothing to do with not making that story their headline news.

As I recall when the news first broke about Roethlisberger, espn initially declined to cover the story because they said they don't get involved in civil cases, or something like that.  A few days later for some reason they had no problem with reporting the story.

The problem is that these organizations have an obvious conflict of interest.  On one hand they are reporting on what is going on, and on the other they are broadcasting games - and marketing those events by promoting the star players.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 09, 2010, 06:51:53 PM

It's a shame she had her implants removed

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 09, 2010, 07:06:40 PM

-ts wrote:
If it is him his wife will definitely know.

Maybe not.... which could be why he's taking it elsewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Welp...more drama for the Vikes. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools