Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RUUD JERSEY « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 23, 2007, 07:38:20 PM

I just bought one on the 15th at Sports Fan Attic.  They had about 50 between three stores, but there was only one XL left, which I picked up.  They are around, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  And I paid $75 which is MSRP and that won't change based upon Ruud's performance, one way or the other.

#1 : October 21, 2007, 05:03:15 PM

NFL.com wont sell you a Ruud jersey?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 19, 2007, 02:03:23 PM

what's up guys, i have some family up in canada and they've been asking me to pick them up a ruud jersey. apparently they dont sell them online and to make a custom one costs 100 bucks so they figured they'd ask me to look around down here before they shell out the dough....the only problem is i havnt seen any around the tampa area. maybe i havnt looked hard enough, but does anyone have any suggestions/places i should go?
thanks

Even if you find one in a store they will cost close to $100 anyway.

big_JLB

Starter

#3 : October 19, 2007, 01:40:45 PM

what's up guys, i have some family up in canada and they've been asking me to pick them up a ruud jersey. apparently they dont sell them online and to make a custom one costs 100 bucks so they figured they'd ask me to look around down here before they shell out the dough....the only problem is i havnt seen any around the tampa area. maybe i havnt looked hard enough, but does anyone have any suggestions/places i should go?
thanks

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RUUD JERSEY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools