Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch Booger. I am. « previous next »
Page: 1

simms22

Second String

: October 22, 2006, 06:21:54 PM

hes getting blown off the ball and doesnt look good IMO. Last play i just saw he was so slow to come off the line the other team had already set up the screen before he really knew what was happening.

#1 : October 22, 2006, 06:19:38 PM

How does he look? Is he that defensive clog in the middle that is forcing Portis to struggle that was deserving of a 2nd round pick?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 22, 2006, 06:15:33 PM

Has one tackle from what I have seen so far.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 22, 2006, 10:31:36 PM

Booger is doing what they brought him in to do... 

Prior to the game, Washington was averaging 130.8 rushing yards per game.
Prior to the game, Indianapolis was allowing 166.8 rushing yards per game.

In today's game, Washington rushed for 114 yards.

For Indianapolis, as the last place rush D, to hold them below their average is significant.  Especially considering their other DT was out injured, and Booger hasn't had much opportunity to practice with his linemates to build rhythym and learn their tendencies.

Don't get me wrong, I was very glad to get a 2nd for him, and I'm glad he's gone, but I think he helped improve the Indy D today, even if he didn't rack up big stats.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 22, 2006, 10:37:44 PM

For Indianapolis, as the last place rush D, to hold them below their average is significant. Especially considering their other DT was out injured, and Booger hasn't had much opportunity to practice with his linemates to build rhythym and learn their tendencies.

Don't get me wrong, I was very glad to get a 2nd for him, and I'm glad he's gone, but I think he helped improve the Indy D today, even if he didn't rack up big stats.

Last I looked, Indy was winning 33-14. I saw the Redskins  throwing more to stay in the game, that's probably why they rushed for 114.  I also saw where Booger was their slowest D linemen off of the ball every time. Maybe I watched the wrong game?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 22, 2006, 10:39:49 PM

Anthony McFarland   2 tackles   0 sacks

thanks for a no.2 indy

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 22, 2006, 10:47:25 PM

For Indianapolis, as the last place rush D, to hold them below their average is significant. Especially considering their other DT was out injured, and Booger hasn't had much opportunity to practice with his linemates to build rhythym and learn their tendencies.

Last I looked, Indy was winning 33-14. I saw the Redskins throwing more to stay in the game. I also saw where Booger was their slowest D linemen off of the ball every time. Maybe I watched the wrong game?

Washington actually got more rushing yards (67) in the 2nd half when they were behind.  Indy held them to 47 yards in the first half when the score was tight.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 22, 2006, 10:50:56 PM

Last I looked, Indy was winning 33-14. I saw the Redskins throwing more to stay in the game. I also saw where Booger was their slowest D linemen off of the ball every time. Maybe I watched the wrong game?

Washington actually got more rushing yards (67) in the 2nd half when they were behind. Indy held them to 47 yards in the first half when the score was tight.

It was not because of Booger!

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 23, 2006, 12:29:10 AM

Wow, Tony must have gotten McLazy motivated.  He's back to peak performance!! 2 whole tackles !! If only OUR UT could play like that...Oh, Wait...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 23, 2006, 12:42:01 AM

You don't pass the ball when you are trailing Bradentonian.  You should know this man.

McFarland looked like McFarland in Tampa.

Which is on par with saying he sucked.  He did not contain, he did not pressure, he sucks.

He didn't do jack.

#10 : October 23, 2006, 01:35:54 AM

Thats funny because on the Colts boards they are calling him their savior and saying he shut Portis down

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 23, 2006, 01:39:23 AM

Thats funny because on the Colts boards they are calling him their savior and saying he shut Portis down

You know they would.

Peyton went off, the Redskins are a lousy team for all the talent.

Gibbs is a whiner.

Booger did nothing, I watched the game.  He looked like Booger in Tampa.  Not very effective.

You do not run when you are trailing. 

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch Booger. I am. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools