Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Who to Start" Question - QB Style « previous next »
Page: 1

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
: October 16, 2010, 01:11:30 AM

Alright, this is my first time testing out this board this season and hopefully I can get some solid guidance.

I have what's probably a good problem on my team @ QB, having Tom Brady and Tony Romo. Unfortunately they're both playing quality defenses. Brady @ home against the Ravens, and Romo @ the Vikings. Now the Vikes secondary isn't the best and they're off a short week, but the Cowboys' OL is bad and the Vikes have a solid line.

The Ravens now, I haven't had a chance to watch them this year, but I can barely recognize most of their secondary - doesn't mean they're bad but they're not automatic "do not start against" material.

Any thoughts? Appreciate the help...

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 16, 2010, 04:01:55 AM

I would start Romo. He has the weapons to have a great game every week. I don't like Brady vs the Ravens for one reason. We have no idea how Welker and company will do without Moss being there. Say what you want about Brady. But when he had those crappy Wrs, he had a pretty solid running game. They don't have that right now. I think the Ravens D shuts down Brady this week. Also Vikings have the 21st ranked pass D. Austin should have a field day

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Who to Start" Question - QB Style « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools