Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade deadline « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

: October 17, 2010, 02:15:31 PM

Formerly known as Revis Islander

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 17, 2010, 02:46:51 PM

Obviously we have some glaring needs (RB, MLB, DE, OL)
If we have to make a move what should try to go get?
I'm thinking OL or RB and honestly i'm in favor of just trading Rudd and moving Black to MLB and Watson to where Black is now.

Thoughts on any players available?

britbuc14

Starter

#2 : October 17, 2010, 04:14:02 PM

any player we could get would command too high a wage so the Glazers wont even consider it, sorry

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#3 : October 17, 2010, 04:16:33 PM

Trade Gerald McCoy for a 4th round pick while you can still get something out of him.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 17, 2010, 04:19:49 PM

I'd like to see if we could get a rookie safety for a 4th round pick. We are going to have to spend a 3rd or 4th on a safety next year, so why not just do it now and start developing him? Darrell Stuckey, Kam Chancellor, Akwasi Owusu, or Barry Church would be nice.

Rather than waiting for the Chargers to release Merrimen, why not just give them a 7th for him now? He is a turd and I don't like his attitude, but we need some physical LBs that can stop the run. It's sad when Grimm and Barber are the only ones stopping the run.

CJ Wilson from the Packers. Our pass rush is a joke. We could probably get CJ Wilson for cheap, as he was a 7th round pick. He's gotta be better than Kyle Moore.

Nobody is going to make a huge difference this year, but I think we could grab a few young guys and get a jump start on the future.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 17, 2010, 04:24:14 PM

You can't trade for Merriman he is on the IR and as soon as he gets off of it they have to release him.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 17, 2010, 04:24:35 PM

We need an entire new offensive line except for Penn, a MLB and perhaps another LB, we need a pair of DE's, and 2-3 new coaches (Raheem laid an egg big...I woudn't shed one tear if he was canned today).

WelshBuc

Starter

#7 : October 17, 2010, 04:26:06 PM

Trade McCoy for Tim Tebow.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 17, 2010, 04:27:30 PM

I def would wan tot trade for Merriman now and if he gets released he's going to want to go to a 3-4 team.
I'd like to see us trade Ruud for whatever we can get for him and move Blac inside and Watson to where Black is now.
If we can get a upgrade at SS that's be nice or a RT

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 17, 2010, 04:28:53 PM

WelshBuc wrote:

Sorry, we already have a franchise QB

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 17, 2010, 04:33:06 PM

Trade Ruudiculous to the Pack. Move Black to Mike and have Watson step in (like you mentioned) or just move Watson to Mike. Need to acquire a DE somehow, someway. We need to bring one in, dead or alive.

Bucs need to give KH32 and LGB27 playing time and I don't mean carries here and there, they need to be our featured duo. LGB27 should be in on 1st and 2nd wearing down defenses, and in goal line situations (just like today where Caddy got parked by Michael Jenkins), while KH32 steps in on 3rd.

Another thing that  errks me is, :13 left in the half and you call for a knee? WTH Olson! Have Freeman take a damn shot down field! Stop being conservative when you're down 17 - 0.

Sorry, I know I went a little off topic but I had to vent.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 17, 2010, 04:47:23 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL&line=186441

Nnamdi Asomugha-DB- Raiders   Oct. 17 - 12:09 pm et

The Raiders have reportedly informed teams that every player on their roster is available.
The Raiders tried the same tactic at this time last year, but were unable to consumate a trade. CB Nnamdi Asomugha is the Raiders' most talented player, but his massive contract will make him hard to move. RB Michael Bush, who is a free agent at the end of the season and will make only $550,000 in 2010, is a prime trade candidate. ESPN's Adam Schefter mentioned lesser lights such as CB Chris Johnson and LB Thomas Howard as the most likely to be dealt.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 17, 2010, 04:55:17 PM

The bucs probably wont make any trades to bring in starters. The only trades the bucs will make will probably be players for draft picks. Like trading Ruud away seeing what you can get for him or trying to trade caddy and hopefully getting a 7th round pick for him but you definitly will not see them make a trade for a player of starting caliber unless they get a deal. They are going to rebuild through the draft and if we need through free agency this off season. What we need to do is give more carries to Huggins and Blount. Also start Price and McCoy together.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 17, 2010, 04:56:10 PM

WelshBuc wrote:

Java get off teblows sack!
Be a man of honor and honor your agreement  to leave the boards!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 17, 2010, 05:47:38 PM

Trade for Scrabble.

Heres my reasoning.

While pass defense really isn't a a huge concern for this Buccaneer's team.

If we could acquire Nnamdi we could put him out on an island against the other teams #1 WR.

That takes pressure off our **CENSORED**ty safety Sean Jones and would allow Morris to bring even more pressure to make up for the poor defensive line play because he wouldn't have to worry as much about getting burned deep.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade deadline « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools