Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Pledge « previous next »
Page: 1

WelshBuc

Starter

: October 17, 2010, 04:09:47 PM

I pledge to defend the Bucs, their players and especially the coaching staff and front office against all naysayers.  I will continually make excuses for poor play, coaching, drafting, and free agaent signings.  I will not act like a woman and give any of said critics the silent treatment.  I will ignore any and all facts and continue to declare the team to be better and on the right track to anyone that questions our fast start as a mirage.  I will call any and all posters who bash our team a troll or call them racist, ect.  So who's with me Buc fans?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 17, 2010, 04:15:42 PM

I pledge to support my favorite football team whether they win or they lose. When they win, I will brag. When they lose, I will brag. I will not jump ship, I am a fan for life. Sometimes my team will hire terrible coaches and sign terrible players, but they are still my team. I work two jobs and will work both them tomorrow from 7:00am to 10:00pm, I will dramatically suck at work as a direct result of the Buccaneers losing because red and pewter runs through my blood.

WelshBuc

Starter

#2 : October 17, 2010, 04:18:15 PM

Nice.  See, isn't it easy?  Much harder to be honest.

britbuc14

Starter

#3 : October 17, 2010, 04:33:59 PM

3rd String Kicker wrote:
I pledge to support my favorite football team whether they win or they lose. When they win, I will brag. When they lose, I will brag. I will not jump ship, I am a fan for life. Sometimes my team will hire terrible coaches and sign terrible players, but they are still my team. I work two jobs and will work both them tomorrow from 7:00am to 10:00pm, I will dramatically suck at work as a direct result of the Buccaneers losing because red and pewter runs through my blood.

sorry taffy but i'm taking this pledge.

yes we suck now and our entire draft class looks like a bad joke but if anyone not pewter and red says this i will just smile and say we are rebuilding...then break their jaw  :laugh:

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

blackthoughtz

Starter

#4 : October 17, 2010, 04:35:45 PM

Your just annoying Raw. You were supposed to delete your account

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Pledge « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools