Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So I've been chatting with my other Bucfan friends and... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#105 : October 23, 2010, 06:48:13 PM

WelshBuc wrote:
And it is way too presumptuous to say Freeman and Williams will be "elite" players.

Which players aren't presumptuous, Welsher?  There have only been 2 classes.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#106 : October 23, 2010, 06:54:46 PM

WelshBuc wrote:
And it is way too presumptuous to say Freeman and Williams will be "elite" players.

Oh I can't say they will - was that the criteria? - I thought it was 'looks like they will be' as you typed it.  I am not quite stupid enough to be so presumptuous as to say anyone would be an elite player when they are in their first or second year.  

So - you have Davin as elite?  A pro bowl alternate is elite?  How does one define elite then - as the league must be stuffed with elite guards...

Tanard has the talent, and lots of guys who have had the talent ran to various issues that kept them from becoming elite - right now he is JAG.  If that.  And I like how he plays - when he is flipping available...

Ruud - okay - if you're drinking that much I'm surprised you are able to type - thank God for spell check and autocorrect - right?

I like a lot of what Trueblood does - best ROT Tampa has had... hmmmm.  Tallest midget analogy?

Tell you what - I won't blow smoke up your a$$ and you don't try to do it to me - ok?

I have never agreed with those that say Allen/Gruden left the cupboards bare - but going overboard the other way is just as illegitimate

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

WelshBuc

Starter

#107 : October 23, 2010, 06:57:54 PM

They haven't shown me anything yet to make me assume they might become the next Payton Manning and Larry Fitzgerald.  So far I see the next David Garrard and Roy Williams.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#108 : October 23, 2010, 07:00:38 PM

That's because you have the IQ of a clam
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So I've been chatting with my other Bucfan friends and... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools