Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So I've been chatting with my other Bucfan friends and... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

WelshBuc

Starter

#15 : October 19, 2010, 10:44:40 PM

LMAO

LABuc

Starter

#16 : October 19, 2010, 11:58:49 PM

JDouble wrote:
If you go kill yourself cause some dude on a fansite message board said you should, then you were a complete moron. Good riddance.

We have two rookie DTs, a 2nd year DT, and a bunch of no name inexperienced DEs. What exactly were you expecting? We have some great young players to be excited about and we have done some great things so far this year. We also have some horrible things that are hard to watch. We are rebuilding. It's part of the process. If you bought into the hype and thought we were going to win more than 7 or 8 games this year, then that's your bad.

We are the 2nd youngest team in the league in the second year of a total rebuild. We are 3-2 with an amazing franchise QB and a stud WR. If that's not enough for you....then piss off. We don't need fake a$$ fans like you anyways. Go cry somewhere else.

Thank God someone in this forum makes use of their brain.

We still don't know the answers to many questions, but to be 3-2, when Carolina, the next youngest team (by a hair) is winless, is amazing to me. This was always supposed to be a roller coaster, and if you can't support this team now, please NEVER come back.

Derrick Brooks, NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 20, 2010, 12:05:45 AM

Its hillarious how fans and talking heads are so quick to do a 180 on a team after and win or loss. All these idiots talking about Freeman for MVP and playoffs last week, are the same morons that are screaming the sky is falling this week.

Weve played 5 games. OH NOES! Our rookies arent developed! Gimme a break.

The only people buying this crap are the ones that want Raheem to fail, andthe ones who  bought into the hype, and are now disappionted that we arent really a play off team. Nothing changed because we beat some bad teams and started 3-1. We are still the 2nd youngest team in the league, we are still rebuilding, we are still inexperienced, we are still lacking solid players at several positions, we are still an exciting young team that will do some amazing things this year but also look horrible at times, we are still going to win 7 or 8 games.

If we beat the Rams 42-0 next week.nothing changes. We are still the same team in the same situation. Its gonna be an up and down year with lots of highs and lows. Its all part of rebuilding. Get excited over the bright spots and enjoy the ride, or get off, but please stop with the knee jerk reactions every single week. Its juvenile.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : October 20, 2010, 03:29:11 AM

liambowls wrote:
all Raheem wants to do is shuck and jive out there with the players.

That's why they like him.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#19 : October 20, 2010, 06:47:18 AM

JDouble wrote:
If you go kill yourself cause some dude on a fansite message board said you should, then you were a complete moron. Good riddance.

We have two rookie DTs, a 2nd year DT, and a bunch of no name inexperienced DEs. What exactly were you expecting? We have some great young players to be excited about and we have done some great things so far this year. We also have some horrible things that are hard to watch. We are rebuilding. It's part of the process. If you bought into the hype and thought we were going to win more than 7 or 8 games this year, then that's your bad.

We are the 2nd youngest team in the league in the second year of a total rebuild. We are 3-2 with an amazing franchise QB and a stud WR. If that's not enough for you....then piss off. We don't need fake a$$ fans like you anyways. Go cry somewhere else.

Whatever man.  The difference between me and the other "haters" is that nothing would make me happier than eating a big fat bowl of crow; I want them to get better; I'm also able to see the good in this team such as the QB and the WR's, but I'm not soo dense as to ignore the problems either; its like having a girlfriend who's got a nice rack, but has rotting teeth that are falling out.  And as to your response, its rather dramatic and a bit "touchy"; I think your feeling just as crappy as the rest of us but are trying to rationalize it out, or flat out deny our very serious issues; almost like you know your girlfriend has rotting teeth (analogy, not literally), but try to pretend otherwise and become easily offended when anyone mentions it.  Yes we are 3-2, but so far we have not gotten better...we have gotten worse.  Are you gonna deny that?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 20, 2010, 07:23:24 AM

X Factor wrote:
Please do us the favor and abandon ship... Don't make threats - just jump off the bandwagon now...

+1

"Abandoning ship" should NEVER be an option.  If it is, then just jump - nobody will stop you.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 20, 2010, 09:11:12 AM

Ramonb wrote:
JDouble wrote:

Whatever man.  The difference between me and the other "haters" is that nothing would make me happier than eating a big fat bowl of crow; I want them to get better; I'm also able to see the good in this team such as the QB and the WR's, but I'm not soo dense as to ignore the problems either; its like having a girlfriend who's got a nice rack, but has rotting teeth that are falling out.  And as to your response, its rather dramatic and a bit "touchy"; I think your feeling just as crappy as the rest of us but are trying to rationalize it out, or flat out deny our very serious issues; almost like you know your girlfriend has rotting teeth (analogy, not literally), but try to pretend otherwise and become easily offended when anyone mentions it.  Yes we are 3-2, but so far we have not gotten better...we have gotten worse.  Are you gonna deny that?

[size=3.5]How have we gotten worse? Last year we lost to horrible teams and this year we are beating bad teams. Our two losses have been bad, but they have come against the Steelers, who are ranked by most as the #1 team in the league, and to the Super Bowl champion Saints. I'm sorry you were delusional, but we aren't ready to hang with the best teams in the league. You'd like to see us be more competitive against the best teams, but we just aren't there yet. As long as we can win the games we should win, as well as steal a few like the Bengals, and finish 8-8...we are better than last year and right on track. You are expecting too much too fast and then crying when you don't get it.

If we start getting blown out by bad/mediocre teams...then it's time to be concerned. Actually, other than the two Falcon Games, the 2nd Saints game, and the Ravens game...we shouldn't be getting stomped anymore this season. I mean it happens every week to someone, so it could happen to us, but once is a fluke. If we start getting embarrassed by bad teams on a regular basis, then I'll be ready to freak out. Still would never threaten to jump ship. I'm a Tampa Bay Buccaneer fan for life, so that isn't even an option.  

So to answer your question. No. I'm not in denial of anything. I've just kept reasonable expectations instead of flip flopping after every win or loss. I felt we were a team that could win 6 to 8 games the day after the draft, and that hasn't changed.
[/size]

WelshBuc

Starter

#22 : October 20, 2010, 09:17:26 AM

And if the 1-15 Rams spank the Bucs is it freak out time yet?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 20, 2010, 09:18:53 AM

We have 11 games left. Out of those 11 games, 5 games (the two Falcons games, the 2nd Saints game, the Ravens game, and the Redskins) are almost certainly going to be losses. Possibly huge blow out embarrassing losses. We might manage to steal one againts the Redskins or Falcons, but probably not, so prepare yourself now so you don't have to be all surprised and go through this sky is falling bit again.

The other 6 games are winnable. The chances of winning them all are unlikely, so we will probably  lose to a few bad/mediocre teams. Expect it. The Rams, Cardinals, Panthers, 49ers, Lions, and SeaHawks are no better than we are. We should be competitive in all those games. I doubt we win everyone of them, but we shouldn't be getting embarrassed by any of those teams, and we should win atleast 4 of the 6.

If you are expecting more than this, then save yourself the heart ache and just go away. Come back next year when we have some new guys from FA and the draft. We'll be more experineced and might be a real play off team then.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#24 : October 20, 2010, 10:01:57 AM

WelshBuc wrote:

I bet the Rams fans are happy to be playing the Bucs this week.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 20, 2010, 10:05:18 AM

WelshBuc wrote:

That was last year. The Rams are 3-3 and just beat the Chargers. The haven't allowed a TD in the first quarter yet, Bradford has thrown for more yards and more TDs than Freeman, and they have Steven Jackson running all over the place. Anyone who thinks this will be any easy game is a fool.

WelshBuc

Starter

#26 : October 20, 2010, 10:07:46 AM

So are you saying their rebuilding process has been better than the Bucs?  I agree.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 20, 2010, 10:09:45 AM

They are 3-3 and we are 3-2. Are you really this stupid?

WelshBuc

Starter

#28 : October 20, 2010, 10:22:59 AM

You already admitted Bradford is better than Freeman and the Rams have a better running game and that you wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Bucs.  So if that 1-15 team from last year manhandles this 3-13 team I would say they are rebuilding quicker and better than the Bucs.  But then again I'm not trying to make excuses for this team because I think Hip Hop Heemey is cool or something.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#29 : October 20, 2010, 10:43:12 AM

Your right about the cat being out of the bag. Some teams knew about him but now every team got the memo. Barrett Fraud *censored* sucks hard. As long as Barrett Fraud is our MLB, teams will continue to pound the run up the middle where they know that the 2nd level is extremely soft and most of the time there will be no resistance to gaining at least 10 yards before Barrett Fraud catches you from behind by the ankles or a safety gets there. Until the Bucs get a REAL MLB and dump Ruud they will continue to get gashed and lose to teams that don't give up on the run. We all complain about the coaches sick loyalty to Hyundai Williams but what about this soft *censored* loser who is only worried about his next contract and then how fast he can fake an injury after he gets it so he can get out before he really gets hurt. That is Ruud's MO. Get that new contract and then get out with a fake injury and collect the money.

Ruud on injuries: "His dad, Tom, played five seasons in the NFL. And when Barrett was 4 years old, Tom handed him a golf club, not a football. Tom Ruud is 56 and lumbers around with crushed vertebrae. The longer you play, he says, the more trauma you inflict on your body.

"There's always pain," Tom says. "That's just part of the deal."

Whenever he sits down to watch a football game, he doesn't worry about just his son; he worries about every player on the field. But he knows Barrett is uber-body-conscious, with everything from massages to his strict diet.

Ruud knows what his body likes -- Mondays in the cold tub; Tuesday rubdowns. Artificial surfaces, Ruud says, always seem to make him more sore.

He's still rookie-fast on the field, but Ruud has noticed that it takes him longer now to feel better. That's why, like most players, Ruud is very interested in the talk of the NFL possibly expanding to a 17- or 18-game season. He wonders what that would mean for the recovery process.

At the end of every season, Ruud takes about four weeks off, does basically nothing, then slowly weans himself back into a routine. By the spring, he has recuperated enough to walk 18 holes and hang out at the pool in his hometown of Lincoln, Neb. By two-a-days, he's refreshed and ready to take more punishment.

"I grew up around a lot of college and NFL players," Ruud says. "I saw some of [my dad's] best friends who had 15 or 16 surgeries. The more I played and the higher up I got, I started asking questions."

This guy is playing NOT TO GET HURT and it is causing the Bucs D to be a *censored* charity. *censored* That.

I want a guy at MLB that will hit someone in the mouth, hold players accountable, and demands respect. Barret Fraud is the opposite of that.

Your right though. The cat is out of the bag.

Steven Jackson and the rest of the Backs on our schedule says hello Barrett, hope to see you soon.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So I've been chatting with my other Bucfan friends and... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools