Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: puking (lol) « previous next »
Page: 1

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: October 22, 2006, 06:21:22 PM

gotta give McNugget some respect guys...He is one tough sum**CENSORED**!

#1 : October 22, 2006, 04:35:12 PM

this is what happens when you eat campbells chunky soup at half time!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 22, 2006, 04:36:00 PM

this is what happens when you eat campbells chunky soup at half time!

LMAO  ;D

Puke and Chunky Soup are the same thing anyway.

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 22, 2006, 04:37:03 PM

Sheesh Mac, have the Decency to do it BEFORE the game like Grads...

spartan

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 22, 2006, 05:38:20 PM

In there lies someone who has never really payed a sport.  I played in a Rugby tournament where my team got to the final.  I scored 4 times by half time. Needless to say the game plan very quicky turned to give me the ball and let me run. Reason being every time I got the ball I beat my man. I was a trained and conditioned athlete but because I was getting the ball so much I barfed at half time.  I then socred twice more in the 2nd half and barfed twice more. Mcnabb was running all over the place and most QBs are not as conditioned as I was, then he took his team to a potentially game winning TD.  All I can say is dont mock what you dont understand. We got lucky today but dont mock. Philly  played well in the 2nd half .

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 22, 2006, 05:40:29 PM

Oh, lighten up, it was funny to see McNabb McPuking.  And on instant replay lol. 

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 22, 2006, 07:29:12 PM

I don't care. I hate McNabb and I got quite a kick out of watching him puke.

And yes, he played very hard today and deserves his props. But I'll still going to laugh at him.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

spartan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 22, 2006, 09:35:09 PM

Oh, lighten up, it was funny to see McNabb McPuking.  And on instant replay lol. 

You're right, sorry, had just got back from drinking and watching and was probably a bit too anal.  Again, sorry.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#8 : October 22, 2006, 09:41:24 PM

I would have been puking too. For all of his good "conditioning" habits though McNabb does look out of shape. I don't really know why, either. TO used to call him chunky but I don't think that's it. He just seems to always be tired nomatter what the game situation. He is slow to get the guys to the line, slow to do everything.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: puking (lol) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools