Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On McCoy Being A Bust « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#105 : October 04, 2011, 01:19:38 PM

Which forum is your buddy Chrispy on now?
joebuc forum

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#106 : October 04, 2011, 01:52:33 PM

McCoy has strung together 2 phenomenal games.  Superb DT play from the young fella.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#107 : October 04, 2011, 02:03:28 PM

Phenomenal is a big of an exaggeration for his Atlanta game. I'd say good game followed by phenomenal game. But he's going in the right direction, Biggs.

In Verner We Trust

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#108 : October 04, 2011, 02:05:35 PM

the colts OL is awful...

That wasn't really the Colts OL.   That was all backups.   Imagine the Bucs OL if every starter went down and they played with 5 backups.

Actually they have one of the best OL players of all-time out there still in Jeff Saturday. The only starter we had left was Donald Penn. So actually.....are they in better shape than we were?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#109 : October 04, 2011, 02:35:52 PM

Phenomenal is a big of an exaggeration for his Atlanta game. I'd say good game followed by phenomenal game. But he's going in the right direction, Biggs.

5 QBP's and 1 QB hit for a DT (along with constant disruption in the run game) is phenomenal.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#110 : October 04, 2011, 02:41:30 PM

I thought McCoy did more work in the Atlanta game, but it may be a case where Ryan held onto the ball longer as an experienced quarterback trying to make plays where Painter was trying to get rid of it as quickly as possible.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

#111 : October 04, 2011, 04:47:15 PM

5 QBP's and 1 QB hit for a DT (along with constant disruption in the run game) is phenomenal.

Is there a site that gives you QBP stats? I'd like to look at stats like that, more meaningful than sacks IMO.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#112 : October 04, 2011, 05:05:25 PM

Is there a site that gives you QBP stats? I'd like to look at stats like that, more meaningful than sacks IMO.

Agreed, but the website is evil around here.  They don't grade Buccaneer players like some people perceive those players to play.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/

In all seriousness, it's a really good website that gives you some insight into the other NFL teams.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#113 : October 04, 2011, 07:56:30 PM

Statistically, he's on a par with Suh, who many here and at ESPN all but worship...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13240/gerald-mccoy

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13234/ndamukong-suh

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#114 : October 04, 2011, 08:39:35 PM

Considering the entire Colts offensive line was on the practice squad last week...

Jeff saturday on line 3 for you troll!
I believe he plays in the middle as well.You lose troll!
: October 04, 2011, 08:42:23 PM doobiedoright

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#115 : October 04, 2011, 08:40:45 PM

the colts OL is awful...

That wasn't really the Colts OL.   That was all backups.   Imagine the Bucs OL if every starter went down and they played with 5 backups.

So now saturday is a back up?
Go play with your lady boy leave the football to the men/!
: October 04, 2011, 08:42:47 PM doobiedoright

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#116 : October 05, 2011, 10:38:29 AM

the colts OL is awful...

Pretty much same thing happened to the Bucs last year, and they did fine

Really?   When did Penn and Joseph go out?    I must have missed that.

Joseph, and Trueblood, and Faine...  but you don't watch the games so I wouldn't expect you to know
This is what I mean about JavaTroll.  He is flat out stupid when he posts, and he has no business on this message board.  He should go to Chrispy's forum, he coul dhave fun there with the four other posters.

Teh DL destroyed what should have been destroyed.

The Bucs O-line last year was decimated with injuries, and they did just fine.

And now Java comes in spouting just to start crap.  He is blatantly instigating, and should be banned.  Of course, the PR crew is going to let this scumbag continue to spout nonsense and misleading information.  Shame on them.

What about them "Locks, Done Deal, Sure Fire" comments youposted earlier you scumbag?

HAHAHAHAHHA see how Java completely ignores when he gets owned?? lmaooo what a turd

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On McCoy Being A Bust « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools