Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are you ready? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#15 : October 22, 2010, 01:08:20 PM

JavaRay wrote:
WelshBuc wrote:
Now they got some players I could get behind.

Heady and gives 100% on every play I bet.

theres what 7 different posters in this thread and Java is 3 of them.. seriously?

burger40

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 22, 2010, 01:13:19 PM

RamsFan wrote:
lol @ sacks being everything.

Im going to bet Long has at least 2 sacks this sunday.

and i would bet you anything he won't even if he gets to freeman he will just bounce off him like most other defenders.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

JohnGruden

Starter

#17 : October 22, 2010, 04:10:22 PM

Yea im really scared of Barrett Ruud Junior and Bust Chris Long.. Lol. This game will be a joke. Rams suck on road and I think Bucs will be able to pressure Bradford and force picks. I think we can stop Jackson because we dont have to worry about a Drew Brees. Bradford is good but hes a rookie and all rookies make mistakes. I see bucs forcing atleast three turnovers and i see Caddy finally breaking out this game . 24-10 BUCS!

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 22, 2010, 04:16:51 PM

While I'm certain this is just another Java bait thread where he's talking to himself again....let me just say this -

2-16 in their last 18 road games...5 consecutive losses including a 44-6 beatdown by the Lions...THE LIONS.

Yeah, I'm really afraid.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#19 : October 22, 2010, 10:37:19 PM

JasonOfthetower wrote:
While I'm certain this is just another Java bait thread where he's talking to himself again

Yet another dim bulb moment on your part.   Wrong again.   Or were you just practicing for your next fantasy book?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 22, 2010, 10:38:09 PM

BucNY wrote:
Apparently you didn't see we just signed Alex Magee :laugh:

Best post in the thread.   LOL!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 22, 2010, 11:19:44 PM

:laugh:  :laugh:

hsmith

Second String

#22 : October 22, 2010, 11:37:32 PM

Haha The rams should have talent, they've been drafting in the top five for the better part of this decade. They are 0 and 3 on the road, which includes a 44-6 blowout in detriot. I will be shocked if the rams keep this game within two tds. The Bucs roll 28-10

WelshBuc

Starter

#23 : October 23, 2010, 04:55:31 AM

James Laurinaitis's father is Animal from the Road Warriors.  These are the type of young stars the Bucs should be drafting.  Right now there is no personality to the team.  It's no wonder the community can't get behind this product.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 23, 2010, 12:28:12 PM

WelshBuc wrote:
James Laurinaitis's father is Animal from the Road Warriors.  These are the type of young stars the Bucs should be drafting.  Right now there is no personality to the team.  It's no wonder the community can't get behind this product.

With **CENSORED** bags such as your self we will never have a fan base!

bucs63

Starter

#25 : October 23, 2010, 09:32:22 PM

doobiedoright wrote:
WelshBuc wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Java, AKA WelshBuc, changes his Sig to guys wearing **CENSORED** bags, instead of paper bags, on their heads at a Bucs game.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 24, 2010, 12:18:12 AM

bucs63 wrote:
doobiedoright wrote:
WelshBuc wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Java, AKA WelshBuc, changes his Sig to guys wearing **CENSORED** bags, instead of paper bags, on their heads at a Bucs game.

No, we will probably just see another one of his alter-egos appear on the message board as Summer'sEveBuc

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 24, 2010, 12:57:32 AM

bucs63 wrote:
changes his Sig to guys wearing **CENSORED** bags, instead of paper bags, on their heads at a Bucs game.

That would be an easy sig since that already exists.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 24, 2010, 04:32:48 PM

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 24, 2010, 04:44:39 PM

JavaGay, I mean JavaRay aka RamsFan aka BandwagonFan...

Now that the Bucs have won again, will you please stop posting on a Bucs forum and find yourself a new team? Preferably one NOT in the Tampa community...

PR should really crack down on multiple accts per IP and ban them...

Nobody likes a troll...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are you ready? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools