Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are you ready? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : October 24, 2010, 04:47:51 PM

Bucweiser wrote:
Nobody likes a troll...

This board loves trolls. Java is one of the most popular posters here. I'll wager that he is honored with several threads about him before the end of the day.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#31 : October 24, 2010, 04:50:26 PM

Ohh and there is Illimunator all butt hurt because the Bucs win.

BMurph

Second String

#32 : October 24, 2010, 04:51:48 PM

Ignore feature will be here soon and all the trolls will go away. When you cant see their posts or reply to them than they will scatter quickly. Its been proven on other message boards time after time.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 24, 2010, 04:52:36 PM

No, "butt hurt" is what you are when you leave Gruden's dressing room.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 24, 2010, 05:12:54 PM

As usual **CENSORED** -o-matic is no where to be found after a BUCS win!
must be hanging with one of his trans gender "friends"

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#35 : October 24, 2010, 05:24:25 PM

Illuminator wrote:
No, "butt hurt" is what you are when you leave Gruden's dressing room.

I figured you would come with something like that. It pains you deeply that Freeman is helping the Bucs win.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 24, 2010, 05:31:46 PM

ImAWalkingCorpse wrote:
I figured you would come with something like that.

Actually, I didn't come up with it at all, someone else used the phrase in one of the posts just before mine. I'll let you think about who that was.

ImAWalkingCorpse wrote:
It pains you deeply that Freeman is helping the Bucs win.

Yes, I've always been absolutely dead-set against Freeman, as evidenced by the fact that I've never said a single bad thing about him. You are a clever one, sir.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 24, 2010, 05:43:29 PM

Bucweiser wrote:
JavaGay, I mean JavaRay aka RamsFan aka BandwagonFan...

Now that the Bucs have won again, will you please stop posting on a Bucs forum and find yourself a new team? Preferably one NOT in the Tampa community...

PR should really crack down on multiple accts per IP and ban them...

Nobody likes a troll...

Yea I mean Morris is probably going to be here for another season now that he surpassed last seasons win total. JavaGay, I mean JavaRay would waste a lot of time on here. His trollism is to try to get Morris fired. Its not happening.

JavaRays=failure
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are you ready? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools