Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should I start possible one game wonder Chris Ivory over Jamaal Charles??? « previous next »
Page: 1

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

: October 22, 2010, 08:33:13 PM

The Saints are playing the Browns at home while the Chiefs are also at home against Jax. Jamaal Charles has not gotten me that great of points due to the fact that he hasn't been getting the touches he should. Mainly since he has been splitting the load with Thomas Jones and not being allowed to be the featured back he should be. You've got Chris Ivory on the other hand who trounced are beloved Bucs, plays the Brownies this weekend. Ivory is the primary RB and has been given the chance to start again this week and may even be the starter if/when Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush come back. Thoughts???
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should I start possible one game wonder Chris Ivory over Jamaal Charles??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools