Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~~~The Official 2007 Regular Season Tampa Bay Rays Discussion Thread~~~~ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#45 : March 23, 2007, 01:07:53 AM

That and the fact that the roster has been trimmed down and we are mostly seeing guys that will actually be on the team playing.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#46 : March 23, 2007, 01:15:13 AM

Is Baldelli injury prone yet?

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#47 : March 23, 2007, 08:49:47 AM

Yet?  I thought he already had that label.

But based on the last 2 games, Elijah Dukes is showing you that he can fill in for him with no drop off.  Rocco is a much better defensive OF, but Elijah can flat out rake. 

#48 : March 23, 2007, 03:30:13 PM

Is Baldelli injury prone yet?

So I see the venom you spit doesnt fall short of the Rays

Karen I would think with your loyalty issues, Rocco would be just the kind of guy you would get behind and support until the bitter end. He is a young all american kid (Mike Alstott/John Lynch/Chris Simms: CHECK), he is loyal to his community (Derrick Brooks/Warrick Dunn: CHECK), he was drafted by Tampa and was named Minor League Player of the YEar when he was 20, and hes been a fan favorite

Hes not an older player brought in by the evil Gruden (whoops!), he is a Tampa guy now and is easily one of the top 5 talents this pathetic organization has produced and ddeveloped in their 10 year history

If a real Rays fan, or even a real baseball fan, called Rocco injury prone after this hamstring injury I would listen to them. But your only intentions are to spit venom. This was the first baseball post Ive seen you make

#49 : March 23, 2007, 03:38:50 PM

Karen doesn't know #### about the Rays, hence why I ignored her post.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#50 : March 23, 2007, 04:00:22 PM

Rocco isn't necessarily injury prone, he had one freak injury that he was out for...and btw Ether, AJ still >Rocco. ;)

#51 : March 23, 2007, 04:31:50 PM

I was trying to listen to Joe Maddon's interview on WDAE today, but all I kept hearing was "blah blah blah blah".  :D

#52 : March 23, 2007, 04:38:03 PM

I was trying to listen to Joe Maddon's interview on WDAE today, but all I kept hearing was "blah blah blah blah". :D
What a freaking useless post, damn you're an attention whore.

#53 : March 23, 2007, 04:39:05 PM

Rocco isn't necessarily injury prone, he had one freak injury that he was out for...and btw Ether, AJ still >Rocco. ;)
Of course. I've never argued elsewise, though I did say Rocco > Damon / Figgins, and I'll stand by that.

#54 : March 23, 2007, 04:40:50 PM

Hey Chrispy, I once found a pretzel in a bag, then I ate it.

And I imagine you hate Maddon since he's a very educated, abstract man.

What are the real pronouns?" Maddon said. "We and us. So the report every day is the 'we and us' report, and it's about pronouns. [We'll be better] if we can utilize 'we' and 'us' more often and eliminate 'I' and 'me.' And I also hate 'they.' 'They' bothers me, too. I hate 'they.' I don't like 'they,' I don't like 'I,' but I really like 'we' and 'us.' So we're going to try and use the appropriate pronouns."

#55 : March 23, 2007, 04:41:08 PM

Heh heh I knew that one would get to you RJ, even though a few of the radio hosts and several callers agree as well that he his simply blowing gas out his ass about the upcoming season.  

#56 : March 23, 2007, 04:44:57 PM

You listen to WDAE, what do you expect? You think I give two rat's asses what those primadonnas think about the team? You think I give a damn? Duemig suggested trading Delmon , CC and Kaz for A-Rod, you think that's smart?

I think I'll pass on going further.

#57 : March 23, 2007, 04:47:11 PM

So if they start out let's say 5-15 the first 20 games(which I think they will), will you still be saying how wrong everyone is and continue the name calling Ether??  ???  ::)

#58 : March 23, 2007, 04:47:44 PM

That's the thing about you Chrispy, you keep trying to kick a man over and over and now that we've won 5 of 7, 3 in a row you have to change the game to bashing Joe Maddon, whom you know nothing about. You think he blows as a manager? The man was a finalist for the Red Sox job a few years ago, he was the right hand man of Mike Scioscia when the Angels won their world title over your Yankees. I don't get it, how one man can have so much hate for a team that hasn't done anything to him.

Come opening day, if the Rays lose to the Yanks, I know you'll run your mouth. Come June, if the Rays are at .500, I know you'll run your mouth. Come October if the Rays finish in 4th, I know you'll run your mouth. Spare me the trouble and just stay out of this thread.

#59 : March 23, 2007, 04:52:04 PM

I don't hate anyone but moreso RESENT the way the team is being run top to bottom, and are tired of being told we will SOMEDAY have a juicy steak to eat instead of the normal baloney they've been serving for nearly 10 years!!  >:(
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~~~The Official 2007 Regular Season Tampa Bay Rays Discussion Thread~~~~ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools