Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~~~The Official 2007 Regular Season Tampa Bay Rays Discussion Thread~~~~ « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165

« #60 : March 23, 2007, 04:53:22 PM »

Please get out of my thread. You can't even name the owner, please go, I don't want flaming in this thread, you started this crap and if I must I will ask an admin to request that you stay out of my Rays related threads like Turbo / Ray do each other's threads.

« #61 : March 23, 2007, 05:05:04 PM »

I say the RAys start off 9-4, and then slide into a 13-17 record to start the year

« #62 : March 23, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »

I say the RAys start off 9-4, and then slide into a 13-17 record to start the year
We've got a few west coast games early on, something like seven straight days of road games as well, tough start for sure but we'll see if the team can't come together.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #63 : March 23, 2007, 08:42:33 PM »

And you're blasting me saying I'm spitting venom?? I happen to be a Devil Ray fan & was just asking a straight question. JD, you told some poster that called me a probable Yankme fan that I was a Ray fan. Did you forget to mention that to the guy in the corner? Chill out, RJ. I may not know near as much as you do about the Rays (nobody does), but you know I am a fan. I was just curious about Rocco. Sheesh!!

« #64 : March 23, 2007, 08:57:32 PM »

Looks like Howell is pitching pretty well tonight.
5 innings 4 hits and 1 run given up.

Man Crawford and Badelli are not even playing and we are winning for the 4th straight game.. I agree with Ether with the tons of talent the Rays are going to be much improved..

Ether I have Fossum-Howell-Kazmir- and Shields as starters, who will be the 5th starter..

Elijah Dukes looks impressive so far..
Well actually it's probably going to be
locks : Kazmir - Shields - Seo - Fossum
and depending on tommorrow and tonight's games either EJax or Howell
If EJax wins the spot, Howell goes to Durham
If Howell wins the spot, EJax goes to the MLB pen

It's possible that our MLB rotation =
Kaz - Shields - Seo - Fossum - EJax

AAA=
Niemann, Sonnanstine, Talbot, Howell, Hammel

That AAA rotation is more talented than the Washington Nationals MLB rotation.

Ryu / Corcoran are still in the running for a bullpen spot (but that would likely mean that EJax would win the SP job.

« #65 : March 23, 2007, 09:15:56 PM »

Rays are showing interest in a few relievers, Jorge Julio is amongst them (according to Rosenthal)

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #66 : March 23, 2007, 09:27:06 PM »

Tampa Bay 8
Cleveland 1

Zobrist hits homerun..  Gomes 2 hits..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

« #67 : March 23, 2007, 09:32:14 PM »

So uh, anybody wanna say Joe Maddon can't motivate a team? He said from March 20th on the team would play better....

« #68 : March 23, 2007, 09:48:17 PM »

Please get out of my thread. You can't even name the owner, please go, I don't want flaming in this thread, you started this crap and if I must I will ask an admin to request that you stay out of my Rays related threads like Turbo / Ray do each other's threads.

Ohhhhh please, do you know how many times I should have reported you and your little buddies.........but didn't.  ::)

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #69 : March 23, 2007, 09:50:57 PM »

Ohhhhh please, do you know how many times I should have reported you and your little buddies.........but didn't. ::)
Yeah, screw Ether and his e-posse!!!!

HOMEDEPOT4LIFE!!1111

« #70 : March 23, 2007, 09:52:25 PM »

You're a flamebaiter, all you do is try and 'get me', which for a guy who acts like he's so fly is ridiculous. Please grow up, you can't name the owner, I speak to him, you called Kazmir 'Kashmir', you bought a Yankees jersey in 98.

Bottom line = You have no business in this thread since all you do is flamebait.

Look at your post, that was uncalled for, talking #### about Joe Maddon? Must suck to be so envious of a person that you have to say all they did is talk blah blah blah, do me a favor, get off of the radio hosts **CENSORED**s and think for yourself, okay?

joedav01

Hall of Famer

« #71 : March 23, 2007, 09:53:42 PM »

Rays now winning 15-1 and a bench clearing brawl breaks out after Riggans get drilled in the head.

Joe Maddon said they would start playing to win spring games after the day off Monday.  They are 4-0 since then. wins by 7-0, 9-2, 6-5, and now 15-1 and counting....

This team is A LOT better than the local media is giving them credit for.  Read the national press, they have already caught on.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #72 : March 23, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »

It would be easier to ignore him.  15-1? Damn! What was the hitting of the batter for?

joedav01

Hall of Famer

« #73 : March 23, 2007, 10:00:09 PM »

It would be easier to ignore him. 15-1? Damn! What was the hitting of the batter for?

It sounds like the Reds were pissed that the Rays scored 7 runs in the 8th against them.

« #74 : March 23, 2007, 10:02:10 PM »

["Bottom line = You have no business in this thread since all you do is flamebait."]

Hey anytime you wanna call a truce just let me know, and it will all stop.  ;)
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~~~The Official 2007 Regular Season Tampa Bay Rays Discussion Thread~~~~ « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools