Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles beat writer Dave Spadaro: Sore loser « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 23, 2006, 10:05:29 AM

Spartan,

I agree the kool-aide tastes great-but for 2 spectacular plays we would be 0-6!

Good post.

Good post?

I know "if" you reverese this, and "if" you reverse that the Bucs would be 0-6 but you can't, so why even speak about it? It goes both ways, "if" the Bucs dont' give up that punt return in NO, "if" the refs make the roughing the QB call on Simms near the goaline against Carolina, etc.

It's a bunch of ifs that won't ever be changed. The Bucs were 0-4, could've been 2-2 if the "ifs" were turned around. It's silly to think like that.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 23, 2006, 10:07:56 AM

Say what you will guys, I know it's tough not to toss your cookies from too much Kool-aide or to be kind to a team on what was really a fluke play.  At the end of the day, I come away with how difficult it is to win in this league and having a different appreciation for the margin of victory.  

There's no such thing as an ugly win.  You can be as "real" as you want to be, but this team has some momentum, and it's up to them to keep it going by any means necessary...If our schedule is as tough as everyone is saying it is, then we need some of these wins to get to where we want to be.  It's not easy, but I loved what I saw yesterday and quite frankly I'm tired of being negative...errr Realistic...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#32 : October 23, 2006, 12:01:09 PM

Who cares if this Spadaro guy is wallowing around in McNabb's vomit?  That is what Philly fans do.

All I know and care about is the Tampa Bay sports teams demoralized Filthadelphia when the Lightning defeating the Flyers on Thursday by a score of 4-1, followed up by a headshot to the Iggles by the Bucs on Sunday afternoon.

Too bad the Rays aren't in the NL so we could kill the Phillies too.  Can't wait for the Storm to take the heart from the Philly Soul.

Oh how I hate Philly.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 23, 2006, 12:25:36 PM

Ok so if a nothing team beats you what does that make your team?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles beat writer Dave Spadaro: Sore loser « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools