Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THIS TEAM IS TERRIBLE....MY GOD MY EYES ARE BLEEDING « previous next »
Page: 1

Zellination

Starter

: October 24, 2010, 02:18:24 PM

THEY DO NOT WIN ANOTHER GAME THEY SUCK......................THIS IS TERRIBLE TO WATCH ON THE ILLEGAL FEED I HAVE

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 24, 2010, 02:21:30 PM

Loud noises!!

At first when this game started I was ready to blast Raheem and his defense and the coaching but now I don't even think it can be blamed on him completely.  They just look out matched in toughness in every possible way.  I'm so sick of watching Barrett Ruud play like a human cape and just latch on to someone's back and be dragged behind.

britbuc14

Starter

#2 : October 24, 2010, 02:22:17 PM

thank god my stream has just gone!

this is a disgraceful attempt by the bucs

out of the 3 teams that finnished last in 2009 we have NOT moved forward

oh and McCoy is going to be a bust "stop thinking start playing" just let us know when, hey Gerald

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THIS TEAM IS TERRIBLE....MY GOD MY EYES ARE BLEEDING « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools