Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone know where i can watch a replay? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 25, 2010, 10:53:07 AM

FlyingScorpion wrote:
BuccinTex wrote:
Also you need to be in the blackout area which I assume you are.  

Free replays are available for 72 hours to fans in areas that were blacked out, Masonson said. A replay of the Bucs' season opener on Sept. 12 was posted on NFL.com at midnight. Replays of blacked-out games are available until midnight on Wednesday

doesnt matter were you are its free for 3 days

Actually that was only billed during the first week.  Whether they changed it back yet I don't know but that is pulled directly from nfl.com and it's the way their "rules" have always been.  I'm not saying a guy in wyoming can't watch it but based on their rules and regulations it is only available to those in the area.  If you can find somewhere on nfl.com that contradicts that I would love to see it, then we can point it out to them.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#16 : October 25, 2010, 11:10:03 AM

I could be wrong. I cant find a working link. It worked for me the first week and I'm in CA. Is the link working for anyone yet?

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : October 25, 2010, 08:31:20 PM

Is this free? I watched it today but it looks like a service that you have to pay for.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: anyone know where i can watch a replay? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools