Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs moving up « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#15 : March 19, 2007, 12:01:34 PM

Gruden is not going to let the team and town of Tampa Bay lose Calvin Johnson!!
and i was joking about the bryant kick.
we all know this is Claytons fault for catching his 1 td in 2 years against cincy.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

#16 : March 19, 2007, 12:03:12 PM

Kirwin just said on Sirius Radio that the Bucs can't stay at 4 and get CJ and that he's hearing there have been trade talks between us and Detroit to move up to #2.

CJ isn't the guy to burn picks on to move up.

Blasphemy  :P

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#17 : March 19, 2007, 12:06:46 PM

i think we should just stay where we are at in the line up, and take Thomas for our 1st rnd pick, then Adams if available at 2a, and then Kalil at 2b if still there

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

wc24

Second String

#18 : March 19, 2007, 12:07:20 PM

Kirwin just said on Sirius Radio that the Bucs can't stay at 4 and get CJ and that he's hearing there have been trade talks between us and Detroit to move up to #2.

CJ isn't the guy to burn picks on to move up.

The Bucs want 1 of 2 players. If they are at #2 they can have one of them. If they aren't they may not get either of them and be stuck with a choice between players they don't want or need and picking a guy who is "overdrafted".

#19 : March 19, 2007, 12:07:42 PM

then Kalil at 2b if still there

:o :o :o :o  

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#20 : March 19, 2007, 12:10:35 PM

how can you say that the best player in the draft is not worth moving up for and a player that is going to be a probowler every year and not to mention that is attitude is great who worth moving up for joe thomas i am tired of hearing his name he will not put points on the board for us do you forget last year we could not even score now people are saying to pass on Calvin Johnson thats just crazy. The only thing that matters is Jon Gruden and Bruce Allen are not thinking that way and will do evrything in their power to make sure we get Calvin

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#21 : March 19, 2007, 12:12:17 PM

Redtab adams who and kalil will be long gone my friend

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 19, 2007, 12:12:32 PM

Joe Thomas is probably the target.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 19, 2007, 12:12:59 PM

buccall... you need to user more periods.. and learn some grammar
that was painful to try and read

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 19, 2007, 12:14:40 PM

I think if the Raiders do intend to take CJ #1 overall there is a super slim chance JT slips to the Bucs at #4.  That is why I think it is JT who would be targeted in a trade up.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 19, 2007, 12:15:19 PM

buccall... you need to user more periods.. and learn some grammar
that was painful to try and read

No doubt.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

#26 : March 19, 2007, 12:15:29 PM

Hell yes…….franchise LTs are very rare, top 5 WRs hit FA with remarkable frequency.

If we pass on JT for CJ that just means there is another TE on the line helping block, which means an extra DB to mark CJ out of the game.

If JT is gone then sure take the BPA, which is CJ.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 19, 2007, 12:18:08 PM

I think the BPA available right now is that chic in your sig with the Buc flag on her ass ~~ yowza!

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 19, 2007, 12:19:03 PM

Hell yes…….franchise LTs are very rare, top 5 WRs hit FA with remarkable frequency.

If we pass on JT for CJ that just means there is another TE on the line helping block, which means an extra DB to mark CJ out of the game.

If JT is gone then sure take the BPA, which is CJ.

Quit fooling yourself man, CJ is the BPA bar none. JT is a LT, by all means a good one but solid LT's come out every year, sometimes 2-3 studs in a draft. A guy like CJ comes very rarely.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 19, 2007, 12:19:38 PM

I'm sorry but I cannot pathom us moving up 2 spots. We are picking 4th just stay pat and play it out...

Baghead #2
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs moving up « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools