Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs moving up « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

nflinsider

Starter

#195 : March 20, 2007, 11:29:56 AM

Kirwin just said on Sirius Radio that the Bucs can't stay at 4 and get CJ and that he's hearing there have been trade talks between us and Detroit to move up to #2.

Detroits picks second so that would mean Cleveland is interested in Johnson???? I have a good friend in Oakland and the thinking there is the Raiders will take Russell. Unless Detroit takes Johnson or Cleveland takes him, he would be there at 4. So I'm not sure I get a trade with Detroit.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#196 : March 20, 2007, 12:40:03 PM

Kirwin just said on Sirius Radio that the Bucs can't stay at 4 and get CJ and that he's hearing there have been trade talks between us and Detroit to move up to #2.

Detroits picks second so that would mean Cleveland is interested in Johnson???? I have a good friend in Oakland and the thinking there is the Raiders will take Russell. Unless Detroit takes Johnson or Cleveland takes him, he would be there at 4. So I'm not sure I get a trade with Detroit.

I think the theory is that if CJ is available at #3, the Browns will look to trade down.  If Peterson's their real target, they could probably do so fairly safely.
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs moving up « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools