Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so I asked Java straight out if he had been banned here since he's been a no show since the win « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
: October 27, 2010, 11:45:55 AM

and he said he was.  so are you guys liking the red board better without him or do his opinions deserve a voice here?  hate to see anyone ban for stating what he probably truely believes but the intelligence of the discussions has increased I must say.

Capt Kidd

Starter
#1 : October 27, 2010, 11:50:25 AM

I don't miss him and I think he deserved it.

At one time he was a quality poster that I really enjoyed. But this year he had become worse than a troll. The Board is definitely better off since we now don't have to wade thru post after post of someone just looking to complain with no valid point except that they fired Gru.

Hopefully, he'll reflect and come back to who he used to be.

Chaos

Starter
#2 : October 27, 2010, 12:00:26 PM

there are numerous posters on here who disrespect people 10x's more than jave did, and posters who use foul language and and insult people daily and they dont get banned simply becaue they have been on here for years and PR wants their money. Java being banned was BS simply because these moderators dont keep this site fair. java was a negative pain in the but, but to be banned is crazy....he paid his $10 a year just like everyone else and has the right to say what he wants.....I can name 5 people who are worse than him..

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 27, 2010, 12:07:58 PM

Who says he isn't lying? Hiding under a rock because he has been proven wrong all year

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 27, 2010, 12:08:59 PM

I'm pretty sure I've seen him posting under a new name, with a bit more subtlety

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 27, 2010, 12:15:26 PM

who knows with him.  i've never really been able to figure out if he really believed half the things he says or if he was just looking to entertain himself by pulling some chains.  regardless of whether he was joking or not I usually found him humorous.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 27, 2010, 12:17:18 PM

Legend wrote:
Who says he isn't lying? Hiding under a rock because he has been proven wrong all year

well he isn't hiding at another forum.  still continuing with what he does despite the win.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 27, 2010, 12:20:42 PM

I miss the game pics he used to post....and I enjoyed his entertaining oversea stories as well.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 27, 2010, 12:25:53 PM

He doesnt show up when the team wins. He will be back when the team loses. I dont have a problem with his opinions but he doesnt have to do it the way he does. He tries to get reactions out of people and that doesnt bring anything to the board. If he posted his thoughts in a way that we can all have a discussion about it then I would have no problem with his stance with the team. His just an attention whore trying to bring down the fans who actually are fans of the team and where its going. Theres no need for that. Im glad he got banned. He deserves it. Whenever he comes back (he will) I hope he posts his ideas differently and tries not to be so controversial. Its obvious from this poster that he wants people to react to him negatively because he likes the attention. Some people love what he does but in reality its just them kissing his ass because they see how much attention he gets. Its quite pathetic.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 27, 2010, 12:40:24 PM

If he got banned I bet it was due to multiple accounts per his IP which is prohibited on many message boards...

I bet he's the guy you see having a conversation with himself on his cell phone or via text...

Hell, I bet he friend request himself on facebook/myspace with fake accounts...

He USE to be a decent poster but has since become an attention whore troll...

If he does return, he should change his name to FAILED...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 27, 2010, 12:59:34 PM

i just checked and it says nothing in the rules about having more than one screen name. he was also not known to attack other posters or use profanity.  so if he was really banned then it must have been because of the mindless trolling rule.  but that is subjective to say the least.  should someone be banned for continuous negative and/or retarded opinions I guess is the question?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 27, 2010, 01:11:20 PM

Skull and Bones wrote:
should someone be banned for continuous negative and/or retarded opinions I guess is the question?

He trolled, he didn't just have negative opinions.  There are plenty of people on this forum who have negative opinions but don't troll.  And I don't know why you would believe him about being banned to begin with.  He routinely lied about things on this forum when called out on his crap.

And really, who cares?  When (and if) somebody gets banned, why does there need to be a thread whining about it?  PR lets lots of crap go by unpunished, so if they decided to ban someone, there usually is a good reason.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 27, 2010, 01:11:33 PM

Skull and Bones wrote:
i just checked and it says nothing in the rules about having more than one screen name. he was also not known to attack other posters or use profanity.  so if he was really banned then it must have been because of the mindless trolling rule.  but that is subjective to say the least.  should someone be banned for continuous negative and/or retarded opinions I guess is the question?

Its close to being Spam. Its a waste of space. I find it annoying because I have to scroll down more to read any decent posts. After his post its usually 5 or 6 posts of posters responding to his ridiculous posts. Which brings no value to the board in my opinion. Its a waste of everybodys time.

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#13 : October 27, 2010, 01:19:00 PM

He went beyond just some general trolling to every post was such a far out opinion that it was intended to draw a negative reaction. Then to start multiple accounts to carry on a conversation with himself is just beyond ludicrous.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 27, 2010, 01:21:54 PM

Skull and Bones wrote:
and he said he was.  so are you guys liking the red board better without him or do his opinions deserve a voice here?  hate to see anyone ban for stating what he probably truely believes but the intelligence of the discussions has increased I must say.

i enjoy not having him here bc of all the crap posts i had to wade through to get to real posts. maybe if any of his posts had any substance i would be sad to see him go....but i'm not.

shoot i could post things for java in his stead every once in awhile, isn't hard. it is one of a few variations:

1) Raw sucks, i can't wait till we get a real coach again
2) Freeman might actually become great....if Raw wasn't his coach
3) We should trade Freeman for Tebow
4) We should trade Price and McCoy for a 2nd round pick in 2011.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so I asked Java straight out if he had been banned here since he's been a no show since the win « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools