Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so I asked Java straight out if he had been banned here since he's been a no show since the win « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

awitron

******
Hall of Famer

Posts : 5984
Offline
#15 : October 27, 2010, 01:25:02 PM

Notice all those other accounts (WelshBuc and a few others) also have been no-shows. The guy was clearly posting under several accounts, even though he denied it.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

SWAGGARRR

******
Hall of Famer

Posts : 4947
Offline
#16 : October 27, 2010, 01:47:56 PM

awitron wrote:
Quote
Notice all those other accounts (WelshBuc and a few others) also have been no-shows. The guy was clearly posting under several accounts, even though he denied it.
I don't think WelshBuc or WeishBuc is also Java... I have seen them both on at the same time... However, he could be on 2 pc's and or a cell but who knows... But he most def had multiple accounts... But anyway, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, java's accounts have all been bust-ed...


Skull and Bones

*
Hall of Famer
******
Posts : 23044
Offline
#17 : October 27, 2010, 02:02:28 PM

maybe PR got rid of their turds all in one flush.  i couldn't help but noticed that Liambowls was posting under a new name, ie: TruckerBuc on Sunday.  and no Biggs, I'm not whining bout it.  Java is a big boy and doesn't need me to argue his case.  I agree the board's discussions have been more intelligent since his disapearance but the forum should be open to all opinions concerning the Bucs, negative and retarded included.  I think he just over did it and too many complained it was ruining the place and PR reacted.


SWAGGARRR

******
Hall of Famer

Posts : 4947
Offline
#18 : October 27, 2010, 02:10:38 PM

Skull and Bones wrote:
Quote
maybe PR got rid of their turds all in one flush.  i couldn't help but noticed that Liambowls was posting under a new name, ie: TruckerBuc on Sunday.  and no Biggs, I'm not whining bout it.  Java is a big boy and doesn't need me to argue his case.  I agree the board's discussions have been more intelligent since his disapearance but the forum should be open to all opinions concerning the Bucs, negative and retarded included.  I think he just over did it and too many complained it was ruining the place and PR reacted.
I for one was ready to cancel my account because this place has become a daycare. But then I decided to just stay away from The Red Board and only hop on The PI Board. However, both boards have great reads/discussions, so I couldn't just stay away. Kind of like a fat kid  on a diet in a candy store.


DiSalvo

****
Starter

Posts : 800
Offline
#19 : October 27, 2010, 02:17:34 PM

He has about 20 accounts , so whats it matter if one of them is banned ??

By the way , message boards are boring with out guys like java to stir the pot , but he did take it a little too far.


jbear

*****
Pro Bowler

Posts : 1038
Offline
#20 : October 27, 2010, 02:20:26 PM

I've never seen anyone own a message board so thouroughly.  You guys are ridiculous.

nubcake

******
Hall of Famer

Posts : 3909
Offline
#21 : October 27, 2010, 02:22:02 PM

I enjoyed it for a little while, since there was a period when he was a really good troll. But eventually he just went way over the top with it and it stopped being funny and just got annoying. The humor is lost when you see him every 5 posts and it's blatantly obvious that he's just trying to piss people off.

When he kept his posts within the realm of reality, it was entertaining. But once the Bucs started winning this year, it got to the point where no one in their right mind could ever be as stupid as he was pretending to be. And that's when it just got really old.


Skull and Bones

*
Hall of Famer
******
Posts : 23044
Offline
#22 : October 27, 2010, 02:25:35 PM

nubcake wrote:
Quote
...it got to the point where no one in their right mind could ever be as stupid as he was pretending to be. ...




Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
*
Hall of Famer
******
Posts : 14658
Offline
#23 : October 27, 2010, 02:26:07 PM

Skull and Bones wrote:
Quote
and he said he was.  so are you guys liking the red board better without him or do his opinions deserve a voice here?  hate to see anyone ban for stating what he probably truely believes but the intelligence of the discussions has increased I must say.


Seriously. That's pretty stupid to be banned just because he doesn't agree with Morris as the Bucs head coach.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
*
Hall of Famer
******
Posts : 14658
Offline
#24 : October 27, 2010, 02:27:52 PM

Capt Kidd wrote:
Quote
I don't miss him and I think he deserved it.

At one time he was a quality poster that I really enjoyed. But this year he had become worse than a troll. The Board is definitely better off since we now don't have to wade thru post after post of someone just looking to complain with no valid point except that they fired Gru.

Hopefully, he'll reflect and come back to who he used to be.


Does the ignore feature work yet?

PWNASAURUS

****
Starter

Posts : 575
Offline
#25 : October 27, 2010, 02:54:36 PM

morgan wrote:
Quote
Capt Kidd wrote:
Quote
I don't miss him and I think he deserved it.

At one time he was a quality poster that I really enjoyed. But this year he had become worse than a troll. The Board is definitely better off since we now don't have to wade thru post after post of someone just looking to complain with no valid point except that they fired Gru.

Hopefully, he'll reflect and come back to who he used to be.


Does the ignore feature work yet?

When it does your negative nancy ass will be one of the first most ignore.


Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
*
Hall of Famer
******
Posts : 14658
Offline
#26 : October 27, 2010, 03:03:00 PM

PWNASAURUS wrote:
Quote
morgan wrote:
Quote
Capt Kidd wrote:
Quote
I don't miss him and I think he deserved it.

At one time he was a quality poster that I really enjoyed. But this year he had become worse than a troll. The Board is definitely better off since we now don't have to wade thru post after post of someone just looking to complain with no valid point except that they fired Gru.

Hopefully, he'll reflect and come back to who he used to be.


Does the ignore feature work yet?

When it does your negative nancy *censored* will be one of the first most ignore.


As your *censored censored censored* will be, too.

Can't take oppositional views - no reason to ban. It's all part of sports (politics, or whatever).

SWAGGARRR

******
Hall of Famer

Posts : 4947
Offline
#27 : October 27, 2010, 03:08:51 PM

DiSalvo wrote:
Quote
He has about 20 accounts , so whats it matter if one of them is banned
His IP is banned, not just the account.


JDouble

*
Hall of Famer
******
Posts : 29156
Offline
#28 : October 27, 2010, 03:19:22 PM

I can't believe there is an entire thread dedicated to that peice of garbage.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.


truckerbuc

**
Rookie

Posts : 86
Offline
#29 : October 27, 2010, 04:10:21 PM

PR probably banned him because too many members cried.  They probably let the poster who told people to committ suicide alone though.  Seems fair.  Enjoy your Russian Girls Love Americans and Todd Adult Ads.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so I asked Java straight out if he had been banned here since he's been a no show since the win « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools