Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so I asked Java straight out if he had been banned here since he's been a no show since the win « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

player101

*
Starter
****
Posts : 676
Offline
#30 : October 27, 2010, 04:43:52 PM

morgan wrote:
Quote
Skull and Bones wrote:
Quote
and he said he was.  so are you guys liking the red board better without him or do his opinions deserve a voice here?  hate to see anyone ban for stating what he probably truely believes but the intelligence of the discussions has increased I must say.


Seriously. That's pretty stupid to be banned just because he doesn't agree with Morris as the Bucs head coach.


Trolling = Not ban-able in most cases
Multi Accounts = Not ban-able in most cases

Trolling on Multi Accounts = You could be in the ban zone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\"The facts are disputable\"

ABuccsFan

*****
Pro Bowler

Posts : 1303
Offline
#31 : October 27, 2010, 04:59:54 PM

Despite the libelous and slanderous reason the "old man" clique on the Insider board have given for my past banning. The explanation I was given by PR for my year long ban was "for inciting and inflammatory remarks and starting fights with other members," and that was due to my severe hatred for Jon Gruden. The only difference between myself an Java is I supported my arguments with facts and statistical analysis. This team is showing extremely aggressive signs of improving not just in the present, but also for the considerable future. With Gruden we were just spinning one wheel in the Mississippi mud and stayed the same team with different parts for 6 years. Funny thing is, the majority of the things I pointed out years ago are the same things I see people bashing Gruden for now. So with that being said, if I was banned for hating Gruden and stirring up negativity on the board, then Java deserves the same treatment. At least my posts made sense.

So if Gruden were still here and we drafted Tebow, we would win the SuperBowl this season huh Java?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\".....Unknown Author.

Chaos

*
Starter
****
Posts : 611
Offline
#32 : October 27, 2010, 05:13:10 PM

booooooooooooooo


CyberDilemma

******
Hall of Famer

Posts : 8127
Offline
#33 : October 27, 2010, 05:26:58 PM

Bucweiser wrote:
Quote
DiSalvo wrote:
Quote
He has about 20 accounts , so whats it matter if one of them is banned
His IP is banned, not just the account.


Most internet savvy people know how to change their IP at the blink of an eye.....especially someone who travels around as much as Java.

BuccaneersMagic1282

****
Starter

Posts : 925
Offline
#34 : October 27, 2010, 06:24:42 PM

Didn't he make racist remarks about Talib and gang signs? It's possible someone complained about that...

jerseybucsfan

*
Hall of Famer
******
Posts : 13526
Offline
#35 : October 27, 2010, 06:34:19 PM

ABucs, even though I didn't agree with a lot of what you posted and didn't agree with your hatred for Gruden, I didn't want to see you banned and feel glad you're back. Why? Because we can't all agree on everything. When a team goes 19-0 and has a plus-400 point differential, we all live in Nirvana and kiss their feet. But life isn't that way. Gruden did some positive things, but not ALL positive and while one can make the case that he can't be blamed for ALL of what we were in 2009, certainly the Allen-Gruden drafts contributed to SOME degree in how we took a step backward.
Regardless, the PRIMARY question is this: How do we get to 12-win seasons regularly? And almost as significantly, how do we make being a Bucs fan a more positive thing?
While I miss Java, I don't like the idea of all Bucs Nation being miserable. That's a legit reason IMHO to ban someone. We all need to lighten up a bit and be a bit nicer to each other. Why? We root for the same team for goodness sakes. We need to pull together to make the 12th Man the force it was years ago. The local media has hurt it, a mixed up ownership has hurt it, the national media couldn't care less about it. But I care about it and a lot of people here do too.
I don't agree with a lot of what Raheem does, but I want him to succeed BADLY. We're 4-2. It's an ugly 4-2, but it's 4-2. Maybe we don't go anywhere. But let's ride it as far as it goes and see what happens.
Can we do that? Cindrella may be an ugly old hag, but if she's wearing PEWTER shoes, I'm down with that!

In Verner We Trust

DefenseWins

******
Hall of Famer

Posts : 3863
Offline
#36 : October 27, 2010, 06:37:00 PM

Is this thread a joke??!

Would you miss Hemorrhoids?

Talk about a waste of time. I'm sad for myself to even respond to anything related to this clown again.

Who here doesn't already have enough stress in their day,  and likes adults that act like children?

I only wish this would start a trend. May the pattern of sloughing away lames continue!



GO BUCS!!!





It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
******
Hall of Famer

Posts : 4309
Offline
#37 : October 27, 2010, 06:37:28 PM

Chaos wrote:
Quote
there are numerous posters on here who disrespect people 10x's more than jave did, and posters who use foul language and and insult people daily and they dont get banned simply becaue they have been on here for years and PR wants their money. Java being banned was BS simply because these moderators dont keep this site fair.


I don't agree with Java being banned (and not sure he was), but I disagree with your characterization of PR's moderation. They don't have someone here reading every post, deciding what's acceptable. Whether you are banned or suspended depends entirely on whether or not anyone complains. It's really that simple.

ABuccsFan wrote:
Quote
I supported my arguments with facts and statistical analysis.


Total awesomeness! I suppose posting pictures of you burning a book is your idea of "facts and analysis." The real difference between you and Java is that he actually had a sense of humor.

Funniest ish I've read in forever. "Facts and analysis." lmao

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

ABuccsFan

*****
Pro Bowler

Posts : 1303
Offline
#38 : October 27, 2010, 06:45:15 PM

jerseybucsfan wrote:
Quote
ABucs, even though I didn't agree with a lot of what you posted and didn't agree with your hatred for Gruden, I didn't want to see you banned and feel glad you're back. Why? Because we can't all agree on everything. When a team goes 19-0 and has a plus-400 point differential, we all live in Nirvana and kiss their feet. But life isn't that way. Gruden did some positive things, but not ALL positive and while one can make the case that he can't be blamed for ALL of what we were in 2009, certainly the Allen-Gruden drafts contributed to SOME degree in how we took a step backward.
Regardless, the PRIMARY question is this: How do we get to 12-win seasons regularly? And almost as significantly, how do we make being a Bucs fan a more positive thing?
While I miss Java, I don't like the idea of all Bucs Nation being miserable. That's a legit reason IMHO to ban someone. We all need to lighten up a bit and be a bit nicer to each other. Why? We root for the same team for goodness sakes. We need to pull together to make the 12th Man the force it was years ago. The local media has hurt it, a mixed up ownership has hurt it, the national media couldn't care less about it. But I care about it and a lot of people here do too.
I don't agree with a lot of what Raheem does, but I want him to succeed BADLY. We're 4-2. It's an ugly 4-2, but it's 4-2. Maybe we don't go anywhere. But let's ride it as far as it goes and see what happens.
Can we do that? Cindrella may be an ugly old hag, but if she's wearing PEWTER shoes, I'm down with that!
No one can become a 12 game winner regularly without a stable QB position and adequate drafting. PreferNFL's favorite quote is, "the draft is a crap shoot." Yes it is a crap shoot. But you can't have a 12% success ratio and expect to win. The NFL isn't just about X's and O's, you have to draft and develop those X's and O's. The really scary part about our draft history Jersey....not only did we not draft and develop players, but those same players didn't even latch on with other teams and become stars. Most of our draft picks didn't make it with us, then were soon gone from the NFL thereafter.

The way this team is shaping up after only 2 short seasons should give every Bucc fan hope that we can be great again, and for a sustained time.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\".....Unknown Author.

Hate

*
Hall of Famer
******
Posts : 38764
Online
#39 : October 27, 2010, 06:49:26 PM

burger40 wrote:
Quote
i enjoy not having him here bc of all the crap posts i had to wade through to get to real posts.


And that sums it alll up right there. Anyone that thinks he was banned for being negative is pretty stupid. Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion. Hell, i've been "Hating" on Carnell for years. Its the constant infusion of every thread with non-sensical B*S that wore on people's nerves.

If he's truly banned, which i doubt, then i'm as excited to see him go as i'll be when Carnell is replaced!!!

-------------------------------------------------------
   

ABuccsFan

*****
Pro Bowler

Posts : 1303
Offline
#40 : October 27, 2010, 06:50:43 PM

Illuminator wrote:

Quote
Total awesomeness! I suppose posting pictures of you burning a book is your idea of "facts and analysis." The real difference between you and Java is that he actually had a sense of humor.

Funniest ish I've read in forever. "Facts and analysis." lmao
How about the other 16,000+ post there Ill???? I didn't post that thread 16,000 plus times. But in your honor, I'll let the beauty be shared again.

Do You Love Football?!?!?!






\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\".....Unknown Author.

sg1977nc

*
Starter
****
Posts : 367
Offline
#41 : October 27, 2010, 06:58:56 PM

BucBalla85 wrote:
Quote
Skull and Bones wrote:
Quote
i just checked and it says nothing in the rules about having more than one screen name. he was also not known to attack other posters or use profanity.  so if he was really banned then it must have been because of the mindless trolling rule.  but that is subjective to say the least.  should someone be banned for continuous negative and/or retarded opinions I guess is the question?


Its close to being Spam. Its a waste of space. I find it annoying because I have to scroll down more to read any decent posts. After his post its usually 5 or 6 posts of posters responding to his ridiculous posts. Which brings no value to the board in my opinion. Its a waste of everybodys time.


Thank you.  Could not have said it better myself.

jerseybucsfan

*
Hall of Famer
******
Posts : 13526
Offline
#42 : October 27, 2010, 07:11:35 PM

I'm not defending the Gruden-Allen draft record. Even if you give them some leeway for the four high picks missing in 2002-04, they missed too often. But I'm more upset by missing on the right position as much as the right player. That's a cause and effect IMHO.
For example, consider the Simms-Clayton effect. If you draft Steven Jackson in 2004, you still might have a productive RB better than what we have now. You might have drafed a stud QB in 2005 and think of where that might have led. Clayton's tease in 2004 was the worst possible outcome. It wasted a WR roster spot through five subpar years. So the Bucs were guilty of not only bad picks, but too much patience.
Freeman, MW and Blount hopefully end that bad run in those spots. But McCoy and Price could bog down another key area. We can only hope that we find out sooner, rather than later, if they're the real deal. Development patience is important, but too much patience can kill you.

ABuccsFan wrote:
Quote
jerseybucsfan wrote:
Quote
ABucs, even though I didn't agree with a lot of what you posted and didn't agree with your hatred for Gruden, I didn't want to see you banned and feel glad you're back. Why? Because we can't all agree on everything. When a team goes 19-0 and has a plus-400 point differential, we all live in Nirvana and kiss their feet. But life isn't that way. Gruden did some positive things, but not ALL positive and while one can make the case that he can't be blamed for ALL of what we were in 2009, certainly the Allen-Gruden drafts contributed to SOME degree in how we took a step backward.
Regardless, the PRIMARY question is this: How do we get to 12-win seasons regularly? And almost as significantly, how do we make being a Bucs fan a more positive thing?
While I miss Java, I don't like the idea of all Bucs Nation being miserable. That's a legit reason IMHO to ban someone. We all need to lighten up a bit and be a bit nicer to each other. Why? We root for the same team for goodness sakes. We need to pull together to make the 12th Man the force it was years ago. The local media has hurt it, a mixed up ownership has hurt it, the national media couldn't care less about it. But I care about it and a lot of people here do too.
I don't agree with a lot of what Raheem does, but I want him to succeed BADLY. We're 4-2. It's an ugly 4-2, but it's 4-2. Maybe we don't go anywhere. But let's ride it as far as it goes and see what happens.
Can we do that? Cindrella may be an ugly old hag, but if she's wearing PEWTER shoes, I'm down with that!
No one can become a 12 game winner regularly without a stable QB position and adequate drafting. PreferNFL's favorite quote is, "the draft is a crap shoot." Yes it is a crap shoot. But you can't have a 12% success ratio and expect to win. The NFL isn't just about X's and O's, you have to draft and develop those X's and O's. The really scary part about our draft history Jersey....not only did we not draft and develop players, but those same players didn't even latch on with other teams and become stars. Most of our draft picks didn't make it with us, then were soon gone from the NFL thereafter.

The way this team is shaping up after only 2 short seasons should give every Bucc fan hope that we can be great again, and for a sustained time.

In Verner We Trust

sg1977nc

*
Starter
****
Posts : 367
Offline
#43 : October 27, 2010, 07:11:49 PM

ABuccsFan wrote:
Quote
jerseybucsfan wrote:
Quote
ABucs, even though I didn't agree with a lot of what you posted and didn't agree with your hatred for Gruden, I didn't want to see you banned and feel glad you're back. Why? Because we can't all agree on everything. When a team goes 19-0 and has a plus-400 point differential, we all live in Nirvana and kiss their feet. But life isn't that way. Gruden did some positive things, but not ALL positive and while one can make the case that he can't be blamed for ALL of what we were in 2009, certainly the Allen-Gruden drafts contributed to SOME degree in how we took a step backward.
Regardless, the PRIMARY question is this: How do we get to 12-win seasons regularly? And almost as significantly, how do we make being a Bucs fan a more positive thing?
While I miss Java, I don't like the idea of all Bucs Nation being miserable. That's a legit reason IMHO to ban someone. We all need to lighten up a bit and be a bit nicer to each other. Why? We root for the same team for goodness sakes. We need to pull together to make the 12th Man the force it was years ago. The local media has hurt it, a mixed up ownership has hurt it, the national media couldn't care less about it. But I care about it and a lot of people here do too.
I don't agree with a lot of what Raheem does, but I want him to succeed BADLY. We're 4-2. It's an ugly 4-2, but it's 4-2. Maybe we don't go anywhere. But let's ride it as far as it goes and see what happens.
Can we do that? Cindrella may be an ugly old hag, but if she's wearing PEWTER shoes, I'm down with that!
No one can become a 12 game winner regularly without a stable QB position and adequate drafting. PreferNFL's favorite quote is, "the draft is a crap shoot." Yes it is a crap shoot. But you can't have a 12% success ratio and expect to win. The NFL isn't just about X's and O's, you have to draft and develop those X's and O's. The really scary part about our draft history Jersey....not only did we not draft and develop players, but those same players didn't even latch on with other teams and become stars. Most of our draft picks didn't make it with us, then were soon gone from the NFL thereafter.

The way this team is shaping up after only 2 short seasons should give every Bucc fan hope that we can be great again, and for a sustained time.


Yep, Dom and Raheem have an excellent eye for talent, we need some better position coaches to help develop it IMO.  LB, DL, and OL to be specific.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
******
Hall of Famer

Posts : 4309
Offline
#44 : October 27, 2010, 07:23:06 PM

ABuccsFan wrote:
Quote
How about the other 16,000+ post there Ill?


All of your rational posts came while you were still a Gruden fan and before that. Once you turned, you had all the facts and statistical analysis of a rabid dog. When people did present lucid arguments, you tried to quash it with abrasive and abusive tirades. You were much worse than Java, just not as prodigious.

While I still found it somewhat humorous, I don't believe I had much company. You were the focus of vast quantities of bitter complaint.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so I asked Java straight out if he had been banned here since he's been a no show since the win « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools