Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so I asked Java straight out if he had been banned here since he's been a no show since the win « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

acacius

Hall of Famer

#75 : October 29, 2010, 09:33:40 AM

Nukepineisland wrote:
Gruden was an idiot with two things QBs an RBs oh wait maybe WRs too , either way making Alstott a lead blocker was the end for him.

"Inflated"?!? Yeah just like Lynch was washed up when he went to Denver. Alstott,Jones, and  Graham . are THREE RBs the Gru/Allen braintrust were too stupid to see how good they were.

Yeah, I mean, it's certainly not as if Dungy ever played Alstott and Dunn together in the backfield.  Seriously, Alstott had 19 fewer carries in 2002 than he did in 2001.  I'm pretty sure the neck injury he suffered that limited to four games in 2003 was what was the begining of the end for him.

And yeah, if Gruden was too stupid to see how good Graham was, what must you think of Morris?

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#76 : October 29, 2010, 11:54:14 AM

If indeed he did get banned...it's because of one of you whiners.....

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#77 : October 29, 2010, 02:15:56 PM

if indeed he did get banned...no loss, he hasnt participated in real Bucs discussion in a long time.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#78 : October 29, 2010, 02:55:49 PM

deadzone wrote:

got a lot of them here.......

acacius

Hall of Famer

#79 : October 29, 2010, 03:31:39 PM

morgan wrote:
deadzone wrote:

got a lot of them here.......

Given the amount of time he devoted to whining about Morris, it seems to me that if Java really did get banned, we'd have one fewer now.  (Even if you don't count his multiple accounts.)

jbear

Pro Bowler

#80 : October 29, 2010, 03:45:05 PM

This is really interesting.  It's like one of Pavlov's experiments.

"Java!".... Woof, woof, woof woof woof!   :laugh:

"Java!"... Gruden should die!, Raheem is a genius!, Troll! Troll! Troll!  :S

You should all see yourselves from out here.  Pathetic.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#81 : October 29, 2010, 04:52:41 PM

Maybe he went to http://www.bucschat.com/ where the members are the most negative about Morris and the current state of the Bucs - moreso than any other mb.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#82 : October 29, 2010, 05:14:31 PM

5 pages of threads about a dedicated troll who contributed absolutely nothing to these boards in almost 2 years.

Amazing!

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#83 : October 29, 2010, 05:20:00 PM

morgan wrote:
Maybe he went to http://www.bucschat.com/ where the members are the most negative about Morris and the current state of the Bucs - moreso than any other mb.

I just registered there finally as Balls and Shaft.  The old St Pete Times forum was my first home.  It's all the same guys and gals from 10-13 years ago having the same old arguments.  It amuses somewhat because I know the storylines there but I don't know if it would appeal to a newbie.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#84 : October 29, 2010, 05:34:29 PM

Skull and Bones wrote:
Remember that time Java called Morris a buffoon?

Or how about that time he said he said the Glazers should hire Gruden back?

Or when he said we should draft Tebow?

Or that time when he only wanted us to draft white prospects?

That was cool.

On a related note, does anybody remember that Friends episode where they are all hanging out at some coffee shop, Central Perk I believe, and Ross is acting all insecure, Chandler is all neurotic and sarcastic, Joey says something stupid, Phoebe says something really ditsy, Monica is all OCD, and Rachel is avoiding her waitress job there?

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so I asked Java straight out if he had been banned here since he's been a no show since the win « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools