Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman is 8-8........ « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: October 31, 2010, 09:46:01 PM

....in his first 16 starts. Considering that was with a really bad team last year, and a really young team this year, that is quite an accomplishment. 300 yards of offense, 22 of it rushing, 2TDs,......not too shabby. Add Blount to the mixture and we have an offense. If this keeps up, the haters will have to show Raheem Morris some respect.

The "experts" and haters will lose their minds if the Bucs win next week and take over first place in the division. I predicted 8 to 10 wins and brought up the worst to first tradition of this division months ago. I mentioned how disappointed I would be with anything less than 8-8. It appears that my hopes are realistic, but I know there will be more losses. This team is very talented but simply too young and inexperienced to dominate every team left on their schedule. We do have some players who will have an impact here for years to come. I am confident that we will fill some holes  and field a competitive team EVERY year. We have the FO and coaching staff to do that now. GO BUCS>

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 31, 2010, 09:48:33 PM

We need to not be massacred by Atlanta next week.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 31, 2010, 09:51:44 PM

1sparkybuc wrote:
If this keeps up, the haters will have to show Raheem Morris some respect.

Good luck with that

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman is 8-8........ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools