Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Elvis more success than Simeon? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#15 : October 22, 2006, 09:28:20 PM

If you dont know who Elvis Dumervil is, hes a rookie DE for Denver. Not only does he now have 5 sacks on the year, but he makes 250,000 and hasnt played in every game. Yet somehow, simeon rice makes near 6.5 million this year and has 1 sack and is due to make over 7 million next year. Simeon was good in his prime, but i can think of numberous players id rather spend 7 million dollars on than a who has 1 sack ::).

That's what can happen when you draft good DEFENSIVE players. Put this one on the brass!!!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#16 : October 23, 2006, 01:00:36 AM

Grads, you're preaching to deaf ears. These fans are under the illusion that Rice is actually worth the money he makes. Ask Keeponbucn, he'll tell you how Rice is a lock to break Selmon's record this season.

#17 : October 23, 2006, 01:54:12 AM

Its all about who plays next and around you..

blah blah blah...blah blah. Another excuse from a Simeon lover. ONce again Simeon squares off against a premier tackle, and is nowhere to be seen all game. Tell me the last time Simeon has owned a premier LT, or even got 1 sack against one. I can remember Samuels, Gross, Tre Thomas, Walter JOnes, Jonathon Ogden, etc completely shutting him down. I rarely even know Spires or Rice are on the field and I am usually looking for them

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 23, 2006, 03:18:59 AM

im far from a sim lover.. Justing realistic..

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#19 : October 23, 2006, 03:41:39 AM

That's what can happen when you draft good DEFENSIVE players. Put this one on the brass!!!

You can't blame it on the brass because the only draft I know of is the one in April and we can only take offensive players there..........

........Oh, wait a minute! ;)

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 23, 2006, 06:30:16 AM

Simeon already has his first class ticket out of here at the end of the season.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Elvis more success than Simeon? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools