Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~~~~~VOTE FOR SANJAYA~~~~~~~~~~ « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#105 : March 23, 2007, 08:06:15 AM

I'm not sure if the kid is a boy or girl. I still fill up everytime I see him on TV.
WTF??

I was wondering the same thing...WTF?
I'm not sure I want to know! :o

I've seen Pete's posts on this board several times, and they are totally insane.  He sounds like some kind of sick, deranged cross dresser with a fetish for young boys and sniffing glue. 

Don't give him any of your contact information.  I did, and I'm very sore and sorry about it now. 

Proud 300 Level Season Ticket Holder since 1997

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#106 : March 23, 2007, 09:16:50 AM

I'm not sure if the kid is a boy or girl. I still fill up everytime I see him on TV.
WTF??

I've seen Pete's posts on this board several times, and they are totally insane. He sounds like some kind of sick, deranged cross dresser with a fetish for young boys and sniffing glue.

Don't give him any of your contact information. I did, and I'm very sore and sorry about it now.
Again, WTF?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#107 : March 23, 2007, 05:51:45 PM

sore?

oh brother.....another WTF?

#108 : March 23, 2007, 05:56:44 PM

WTF??

I've seen Pete's posts on this board several times, and they are totally insane. He sounds like some kind of sick, deranged cross dresser with a fetish for young boys and sniffing glue.

Don't give him any of your contact information. I did, and I'm very sore and sorry about it now.

ROFLMAO

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#109 : March 23, 2007, 06:24:05 PM

the only hot indian girl I could find

Indian girls can be very hot, that is why they do so well in Miss World. Another thing I have noticed, they very often have good NATUARAL boobs. :P

What makes you think that's an Indian girl?   She doesn't look Indian to me.   If it is, it's definitely not in India since they do not wear bikinis in India.   I've been to India many times and although there are some hot Indian girls, I'd say the ratio of hot girls to butt ugly ones in that country are about 1 to 1 million.   The hot ones are normally only seen only with rich guys so if you visit India you have no shot with them anyway.    Of all the places in the world, I'd rate the Indian women as the absolute worst on the average.

#110 : March 23, 2007, 06:28:09 PM

What makes you think that's an Indian girl? She doesn't look Indian to me. If it is, it's definitely not in India since they do not wear bikinis in India. I've been to India many times and although there are some hot Indian girls, I'd say the ratio of hot girls to butt ugly ones in that country are about 1 to 1 million. The hot ones are normally only seen only with rich guys so if you visit India you have no shot with them anyway. Of all the places in the world, I'd rate the Indian women as the absolute worst on the average.

I didn’t say she was Indian Java.

FYI – There are a hell of a lot of Indians in the NW of the UK, we have towns where they are the majority.  I know hundreds of them, and we also more than our fair share working in Tampa.  Indian women are like Italians, cute when they are young a slim but far too many pile the weight on when they get past 30.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#111 : March 23, 2007, 06:36:25 PM

FYI – There are a hell of a lot of Indians in the NW of the UK, we have towns where they are the majority.  I know hundreds of them, and we also more than our fair share working in Tampa.  Indian women are like Italians, cute when they are young a slim but far too many pile the weight on when they get past 30.

And those women are the cream of the crop coming from the Indian upper class.   The lower class Indians almost all have dark black skin, rarely take a bath, and are normally really ugly.  The upper class ones are normally fairer complexion and can be more attractive, but they are still nothing special on the average if you ask me.   I would say in the indian upper class it's not 1 to 1 million, maybe just 1 to 1000 to find a real beauty.   It's strange how the Indians have a society where the upper class people do not mix with the lower class.   If there were some attractive women in the lower class, you'd never know it because they aren't ever given the chance to make themselves attractive due to their poverty.   And I do agree, the upper class ones normally get huge when they get older.   

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#112 : March 29, 2007, 12:50:42 AM

Great job sanjaya, it had to be the hawk!

#113 : April 03, 2007, 08:42:26 PM

Good Lord the punk is still on the show.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#114 : April 03, 2007, 09:00:28 PM

he will make it through this week to....wooooo the show is closer to being simon-less which will mean death of the show. YES!

#115 : April 03, 2007, 09:24:54 PM

he will make it through this week to....wooooo the show is closer to being simon-less which will mean death of the show. YES!

He isn't winning, they will not let that happen.  Sanjaturd is publicity right now, which helps the show.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#116 : April 03, 2007, 09:57:30 PM

He isn't winning, they will not let that happen. Sanjaturd is publicity right now, which helps the show.

lol ya i know he isnt going to win but its still fun to think so

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#117 : April 04, 2007, 04:31:52 PM

After watching last night we should start voting for this guy

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#118 : April 04, 2007, 04:36:15 PM

Love that crying girl photo.

You really think Simon will walk away from his contract if Sanjaya wins?

#119 : April 04, 2007, 04:40:57 PM

Love that crying girl photo.

You really think Simon will walk away from his contract if Sanjaya wins?

Simon is a very wealthy guy but he likes being in the limelight. 
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~~~~~VOTE FOR SANJAYA~~~~~~~~~~ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools