Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poll: Which college team do you support? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CTGuyton

Second String

#15 : December 11, 2010, 05:47:03 PM

Born and raised a (Mississippi) State fan.. Since I moved to Orlando in '05, I've followed UCF and USF but not enough to really care about them. When the Bulldogs are having a bad year(Happens a lot) I only really care about the games vs Ole Miss, and vs Alabama. Win those 2, and MSU Fans are happy. So when it comes to Bowls and BCS, I'm always pulling for SEC teams. Makes me feel better about losing so much if we're doing it in the best conference in College Football.

I'm damn happy to have Mullen though.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 11, 2010, 08:05:23 PM

Born and raised a (Mississippi) State fan..

Isn't life hard enough?

You might want to change that to past tense. Gotta feeling someone BIG is gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

CTGuyton

Second String

#17 : December 11, 2010, 10:55:55 PM

You might want to change that to past tense. Gotta feeling someone BIG is gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
[/quote]

if he goes, he goes.. but he seems to be genuinely happy to be in Starkville, and our AD has already said he'll do and spend what ever it takes to keep him there.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#18 : December 12, 2010, 12:47:09 AM

The UCF Knights.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : December 15, 2010, 05:59:17 AM

USF Bulls

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 15, 2010, 01:12:23 PM

Whoever plays auburn... Delusional, uneducated hicks. One day of tuning into birmingham talk radio will make you kill yourself. Living in Alabama would suck but I swear you can find something better to do then worship your sec religion. 

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#21 : December 17, 2010, 11:07:28 AM

I didn't go to UF but I spent many weekends up there with friends, killing brain cells, and making my liver look like Beef Jerky so I casually follow the Gators. USF is local so I hope they do well too.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poll: Which college team do you support? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools