Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTB Tailgate on the Party2u Bus « previous next »
Page: 1

Capt_Rino

Rookie
: November 04, 2010, 03:44:24 PM

Come Tailgate with us at the WTB (What the Buc.net) tailgate and leave the driving to the Pros! Yes you can come enjoy our fabulous tailgate before the next Tampa Bay Buccaneers home game against the Carolina Panthers on the 14th of November or a week from this Sunday!

Take the Party2U Bus and do not worry about the driving or the gas or... the tolls or the parking fees.

Tailgate Party2u Bus

Tailgate Party BusII

You will be picked up and dropped off at your location, have your own personal chef and bartender as everything is all inclusive and you will be delivered safely back home after having a great time. Reserve now!

View photos at the link below:

WTB Tailgate Photos

WTB Tailgate Photos II

I wll repeat the FOOD and the OPEN BAR is all inclusive! Just add up what the Gas, Parking and Tolls alone cost and tis is a great deal.

Come join us and root on the 1st place Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You do not even need a ticket to the game as there are no less then 10 large flat screen TV's for your viewing pleasure

This is BUCarino!

Capt_Rino

Rookie
#1 : November 05, 2010, 10:36:39 AM

To answer a few questions I have received.  Yes the Buc's game does get picked up on the bus as I know it did for both the Saint's and the Steeler's game.  That's the only two games thus far we've had the party bus out here.  Under the canopy on the outside of the bus there are three big screens on the side of the bus with surround sound and the bus has the NFL ticket, so you can get multiple games on the 10 separate TV's.  This is the ultmate party bus as it has a killer lazer light system along with a top of the line surround sound system.  Stripper poles are optional! ;)

Bus pictures only below:

Party Bus Photos

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTB Tailgate on the Party2u Bus « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools