Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Flex Mike Williams or Lagarette Blount « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucologist

Second String
: November 05, 2010, 08:45:28 AM

Ok, I need some advice.  I am in a 10 team PPR league and I am going to use either Mike Williams (bucs) or Lagarette Blount.  I currently have Blount in the line up but I have a nagging feeling that Mike Williams is going to have another great game.  I would love to hear all your expert advise.  Thanks.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2010, 02:01:31 PM

It's very likely Williams will have more yards because Atlanta's pass defense is much worse than its run defense plus the Bucs will probably be playing from behind and throwing a lot, but it's still possible Blount could strike gold on the goal line and get you 7 with a short touchdown.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 05, 2010, 03:27:36 PM

Can't tell you without knowing the rest of your line up.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Flex Mike Williams or Lagarette Blount « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools