Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You got to be frickin kidding me « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : November 10, 2010, 06:46:21 PM

I can hardly wait until 2012 when the rightwingers quite possibly may reclaim the office.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 10, 2010, 06:53:19 PM

John Galt? wrote:
Skull and Bones wrote:
well maybe as a feminist she shouldn't be covering her head in shame like muslim women are forced to do.

Shame??

So in Judaism are the men "forced to" cover their heads "in shame"?

jewish men wear yarmulkes to remind them that God is above them.  Muslim women are cover to hide their sexuality.  Totally different.  Or do you not agree that islamic women are treated poorly?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 10, 2010, 07:14:18 PM

there is a lot of misinformation and stereotypes in your posts - watch FOX NEWS much?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 10, 2010, 07:22:09 PM

morgan wrote:
there is a lot of misinformation and stereotypes in your posts - watch FOX NEWS much?

no.  and quit trying to stereotype me.  posting pics of Dubba holding hands with a sheik does nothing to get my goat.  He was a turd as well.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 10, 2010, 07:32:34 PM

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 10, 2010, 07:36:51 PM

I couldn't agree with you more.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 10, 2010, 08:27:52 PM

morgan wrote:
ignorant

Gotta agree with you here. This thread is a joke.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 10, 2010, 08:38:48 PM

ufojoe wrote:
morgan wrote:
ignorant

I aint laughing.

The burqa and hijab has become a symbol of oppression in the non-Muslim world. They are even banning it in France.

Even Hillary Clinton said burqa bans have merit...

''I know that in Pakistan, many of the men who are conducting suicide bombing missions arrive covered in a burqa,'' Mrs Clinton said in response to a question from a young Muslim woman.

''I think that there's very clear evidence that societies that do not expand opportunities for women are societies that are more prone to authoritarianism, more prone to extremism, less likely to develop, more likely to be left out of the 21st century's opportunities,'' she said.

Mrs Clinton also described the status of women as ''one of the biggest pieces of unfinished business in this century'', and said their persecution was a common factor in repressed and impoverished nations.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/burqa-ban-has-merit-says-clinton-20101107-17iyl.html

Do you think Hillary is ignorant, Joe?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 10, 2010, 08:53:03 PM

cyberdude558 wrote:
ufojoe wrote:
morgan wrote:
ignorant

I aint laughing.

The burqa and hijab has become a symbol of oppression in the non-Muslim world. They are even banning it in France.

''I know that in Pakistan, many of the men who are conducting suicide bombing missions arrive covered in a burqa,'' Mrs Clinton said in response to a question from a young Muslim woman.

''I think that there's very clear evidence that societies that do not expand opportunities for women are societies that are more prone to authoritarianism, more prone to extremism, less likely to develop, more likely to be left out of the 21st century's opportunities,'' she said.

Mrs Clinton also described the status of women as ''one of the biggest pieces of unfinished business in this century'', and said their persecution was a common factor in repressed and impoverished nations.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/burqa-ban-has-merit-says-clinton-20101107-17iyl.html

I stand corrected. This thread and YOU are a joke.

Carry on, fool.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 10, 2010, 09:02:39 PM

cyberdude558 wrote:

I don't give a **** if you want to call her ignorant or a hypocrite.

I'm tired of your crap and it's made its way onto every board and post by you.

Carry on with your garbage. You're a little **** and I'm sorry I even wasted this amount of time on you.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 10, 2010, 09:04:39 PM

ufojoe wrote:
cyberdude558 wrote:
ufojoe wrote:
morgan wrote:
ignorant

I aint laughing.

I stand corrected. This thread and YOU are a joke.

Carry on, fool.

That's fine. That's all liberals have been able to do for the past couple years. They can't win on the issues and ideas so they result to personal attacks.

That's OK. It doesnt bother me. But be warned that Americans wont fall for the gimmicks anymore.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 10, 2010, 10:43:10 PM

morgan wrote:
This is where the term "Ugly American" came from - no respect for other cultures or religions. Most of you probably have never left the country, much less your county.

True to form you got this exactly backwards. The meaning you are giving to this term is the one that evolved from the original meaning. The true "ugly American" was the one in contrast to the clean pristine good looking American diplomats and executives that could not understand the local cultures of other countries. The 'ugly American" was the engineer that learned to work within the culture, however, with, limited results.The original "ugly American was plain looking and rough featured.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 10, 2010, 11:20:21 PM

Respect?

Is that way Muslims are suing Oklahoma because the democracy voted to ban Sharia law? Couldnt you argue that the Muslims don't respect our culture and society? Sharia law is when they take people who commit adultry and stone them to death. It allows for polygamy and allows a man to beat his wife. Is that what you liberals want Americans to "respect?"

Liberals like you take your moral relativism so far you no longer have a grasp on what is right and wrong anymore.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 11, 2010, 07:46:20 AM

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 11, 2010, 06:18:35 PM

cyberdude558 wrote:
Respect?

Is that way Muslims are suing Oklahoma because the democracy voted to ban Sharia law? Couldnt you argue that the Muslims don't respect our culture and society? Sharia law is when they take people who commit adultry and stone them to death. It allows for polygamy and allows a man to beat his wife. Is that what you liberals want Americans to "respect?"

Liberals like you take your moral relativism so far you no longer have a grasp on what is right and wrong anymore.

Actually, those laws sound like they would make a pretty solid Republican platform.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You got to be frickin kidding me « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools