Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time going to TBB Forum in months and wow the mods are crazy... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

dm4bucs

Starter
: March 19, 2007, 11:09:42 PM

I don't usually go there but was lacking in bucs news today and wanted to see what people were saying over there about june and i opened one topic and i saw two people from other teams giving the bucs props for our moves this FA and they got banned for their sigs being to big w/o warning or anything ???

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=138118

I'll be sticking to PR's board  ;D

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 19, 2007, 11:16:48 PM

Yikes, what **CENSORED**s!

I feel bad for those Bears fans...they were nothing but class and some jerk with a hard-on from his power trip banned them with nothing but support from the other members (no doubt because any disagreement and they would also be banned).  Someone should message them with a link to this website, because that just made us Buc fans look real bad.

dmxatf23

Second String

#2 : March 19, 2007, 11:19:13 PM

LMAO, you can get banned for publicly questioning a mod?  that's f'n hilarious!

-chris

IDontNeedaName

Second String

#3 : March 19, 2007, 11:25:37 PM

You could get banned over there for talking about a player in the draft in the wrong forum even if your not actually talking just about the draft.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 19, 2007, 11:27:35 PM

TBBBB is the armpit of the Buccaneer organization. All because of the dumbasses who live on their boards. They make it a ridiculas experience. I will never return until guys like PE2 and Chronic are gone. It's stupid how they don't get banned for their insanly stupid comments yet if your in any kind of disagreement you get booted. I think Chronic and PE2 are in bed with the TBBBB mods. The TBBBB mods are idiots also. They see the constant bashing of posters and yet only ban posters who defend themselves. Not the idiots who corrupt, dilute, and sway the rest of the board into insane ideology. F'em.  

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : March 19, 2007, 11:31:21 PM

Apparently the requirements for being a mod are that you are a jackass.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 19, 2007, 11:32:29 PM

There Mods are stupid.  Simply put, they are stupid.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 19, 2007, 11:34:12 PM

Apparently the requirements for being a mod are that you are a jackass.

And you have manlove for PE2 and Chronic

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : March 19, 2007, 11:36:19 PM

For some reason putting a smack down on somebody is called "sammichs."  Then they all kiss the mods ass. I'm not a man & I don't know them.  Except chronic came over here.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 19, 2007, 11:38:46 PM

For some reason putting a smack down on somebody is called "sammichs."  Then they all kiss the mods ass. I'm not a man & I don't know them. Except chronic came over here.

Yea I've seen that a few times over there. You know your a nerd when you and your fellow board lizards have your own lingo.  Sorry about the language, I was going to edit it after I thought about what I said.

dm4bucs

Starter
#10 : March 19, 2007, 11:43:32 PM

that is just a little crazy for a message board when people seem to get props for bashing the bucs or buc supporters and get banned for talking about the draft in the wrong section ???

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 19, 2007, 11:56:52 PM

It's alot crazy man. It truelly sucks there and they even know it.

blitz

Pro Bowler
#12 : March 19, 2007, 11:59:46 PM

That place is a real cesspool.   The Mods have lost control and they know it.  The problem there is the punk posters rule the board and without their idotic posting.........the place is dead.   Thank God the smart folks have found a home here!

gone

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 19, 2007, 11:59:58 PM

Where's TBF to tell us that it was a wise and just decision by the mods?

That was pretty outrageous.  I love how he was "being generous" by only giving a 3 month suspension for lese majesty...

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#14 : March 20, 2007, 12:02:36 AM

The Mods here are a joke. They treat this forum as Nazi Germany. The losers on power trips who think they are clever and have authority over everyone & that all of you call Mods are hilarious. I've been here for 5 years and have gotten sick of it. And now since I am banned I would just like to bid all of you farewell. GO BUCS IN 2007!!!

BTW Calvin Johnson/Joe Thomas will rock!! (OMG he's talking about college players in the Team Forum!!)
Some guy named anton over there posted this.. funny **CENSORED**.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time going to TBB Forum in months and wow the mods are crazy... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools