Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time going to TBB Forum in months and wow the mods are crazy... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

IDontNeedaName

Second String

« #15 : March 20, 2007, 12:42:23 AM »

Everytime I go to the TBBBB I have to look twice and make sures its a Bucs board. Cause it sure dont seem like one to me, all of them pessimists over there. They literally ban people for being optimistic about this upcoming season, especially if someone disagrees with one of the "locals"

Mohawkbucs

Starter

« #16 : March 20, 2007, 12:48:14 AM »

I cant believe the people that run that site allow the stupid crap like that, i never visit bucs.com,  not even to look at news...the forums are just SOOO retarded

Pewterreport is the place to be :)

fessy

Second String

« #17 : March 20, 2007, 12:56:37 AM »

yeah, I've totally converted to this board in the past couple of months.  I used to read that garbage for at least five years, but no more.

whoever has an account over there should go out in a blaze of glory and just paste anton's post.....hehe

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #18 : March 20, 2007, 01:02:13 AM »

The Mods here are a joke. They treat this forum as Nazi Germany. The losers on power trips who think they are clever and have authority over everyone & that all of you call Mods are hilarious. I've been here for 5 years and have gotten sick of it. And now since I am banned I would just like to bid all of you farewell. GO BUCS IN 2007!!!

BTW Calvin Johnson/Joe Thomas will rock!! (OMG he's talking about college players in the Team Forum!!)
Some guy named anton over there posted this.. funny crap.

Do you know where this is posted?  I'd like to see what happened to him.

STRICK9

Second String

« #19 : March 20, 2007, 01:02:59 AM »

Last week someone posted a thread regarding Mike Nolan.....on the Team Discussion Board.  Several posts led to the bashing and support of nolan.  I posted a response stating Nolan has that team heading in the right direction and w/ 4 4th round picks he'll be able to add some quality talent.  There was no mention of names or anything......I got a warning since it should have been in the draft discussion forum......I was po'd.....

I found this site a little over 2 years ago......now I spend about 90% of my time here........I just want to be able to make post some opinions and not get bashed for a spelling error or difference of opinion.  Although it doesn't happen here nearly as often....there are some here that do the same thing.....

I just chalk them up as being **CENSORED**S

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #20 : March 20, 2007, 01:09:17 AM »

We have our share.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

« #21 : March 20, 2007, 01:24:58 AM »

Last week someone posted a thread regarding Mike Nolan.....on the Team Discussion Board.  Several posts led to the bashing and support of nolan.  I posted a response stating Nolan has that team heading in the right direction and w/ 4 4th round picks he'll be able to add some quality talent.  There was no mention of names or anything......I got a warning since it should have been in the draft discussion forum......I was po'd.....

I found this site a little over 2 years ago......now I spend about 90% of my time here........I just want to be able to make post some opinions and not get bashed for a spelling error or difference of opinion.  Although it doesn't happen here nearly as often....there are some here that do the same thing.....

I just chalk them up as being **CENSORED**S

HEY!!! You used way too many periods in that statement, and can we tone down the caps on **CENSORED**S>>>J/K. I agree with you.lol

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #22 : March 20, 2007, 01:30:13 AM »

The TBBBB used to be wonderful. I made a lot of friends there from 2000 through about 2003. Then it became insane. It's not just about the banning. Certain people there branched out and created their own boards that became, shall we say, psychotic. I won't elaborate. But it's not about sports, it's about wacky mind control over there. Let's hope we can keep things more or less how they are now here. We disagree, insult, etc. but it's still mostly football.
We root for a fun team that has had more ups and downs than just about any team in the league over the last six years. Hopefully in five years most of us can still enjoy this board.

In Verner We Trust

IDontNeedaName

Second String

« #23 : March 20, 2007, 01:35:43 AM »

The TBBBB used to be wonderful. I made a lot of friends there from 2000 through about 2003. Then it became insane. It's not just about the banning. Certain people there branched out and created their own boards that became, shall we say, psychotic. I won't elaborate. But it's not about sports, it's about wacky mind control over there. Let's hope we can keep things more or less how they are now here. We disagree, insult, etc. but it's still mostly football.
We root for a fun team that has had more ups and downs than just about any team in the league over the last six years. Hopefully in five years most of us can still enjoy this board.

Yeah and I dont understand why all the hate towards a fellow Buc fan. We should be like a family (how cheesy it sounds) not like a bunch of people in a discussion board war. I support the Bucs with whatever move they do If we keep Gruden or Fire Gruden either way I will still rep the Bucs ( I am a Gruden supporter can I say that here without reactions?)

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

« #24 : March 20, 2007, 01:43:33 AM »

Yeah and I dont understand why all the hate towards a fellow Buc fan. We should be like a family (how cheesy it sounds) not like a bunch of people in a discussion board war. I support the Bucs with whatever move they do If we keep Gruden or Fire Gruden either way I will still rep the Bucs ( I am a Gruden supporter can I say that here without reactions?)

Exactly. Although you have some people who want to disect and bash every little comment they can find, for the very most part everyone here just wants to talk football. But when the bashing begins people take notice, and they attempt to curve it back on topic, not whine and cry to the mods or continue the ridiculas bs that always follows. We are all Buc fans, we'll sit next to eachother at the game, tailgate in the lots, and most off all enjoy ourselves. So why should we act any different on a freakin' message board? Just senseless.

IDontNeedaName

Second String

« #25 : March 20, 2007, 01:50:49 AM »

We are the same people yelling at the Panthers,Falcons and The Saints fans at the bars. I mean come on we are family in an odd way.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

« #26 : March 20, 2007, 01:53:25 AM »

Except when you start mackin' on my hot girlfriend...Unless your payin the tab.lol

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #27 : March 20, 2007, 02:23:23 AM »

In case you haven't noticed this place is a bastion of Gruden lovers/supporters.  And the bashing that occurs is against those who are not particularly Gruden lovers.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

« #28 : March 20, 2007, 02:24:27 AM »

ya i dont post over there anymore they are allways complaining about gruden or the team plus the PR boards are a hundred times better

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

« #29 : March 20, 2007, 02:33:25 AM »

In case you haven't noticed this place is a bastion of Gruden lovers/supporters. And the bashing that occurs is against those who are not particularly Gruden lovers.

It's not nearly as lopsided or cruel as the "other" board.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time going to TBB Forum in months and wow the mods are crazy... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools