Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time going to TBB Forum in months and wow the mods are crazy... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : March 20, 2007, 02:42:23 AM

Never said it was as bad. But there's a lot of these.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 20, 2007, 03:09:28 AM

For sure, I have two pair...

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

TBChucky

Pro Bowler
#32 : March 20, 2007, 06:14:41 AM

Eh, there not that bad. I got banned for a week once. But now I know what I did wrong and it was a brain fart I guess. I`ve never used the word Sammich either. That is pretty retarded. I`ve actually seen the MOD`s put some idiots in there place. MarleyMon would probably agree with me on this. Although I do love this board, but I`m a newbie on here.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 20, 2007, 07:37:56 AM

I also used to be a regular there between 2000-2003, and I'm one of those who drifted off with a group who started their own message board, and fortunately, we didn't take any of the crazy people with us. :)

The NFC South board and this one are the only two I regularly visit, although I visit Prefer's space quite often during the season.  Oh yeah, spending time at Gator Country doesn't count because that's college! LOL!!!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : March 20, 2007, 08:26:21 AM

For people who hate the TBBB so much some folks cannot quit talking about it. I have managed to never get suspended in my many years over there. It has its downfalls and there are certain people who do get away with stuff that others don't. But this MB has its downfalls as well, like I am not considered a Buccaneers fan because I am not a Gruden fan. But either way both of these boards offer good things and I enjoy visiting both.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 20, 2007, 08:51:27 AM

I just got banned.

For people who hate the TBBB so much some folks cannot quit talking about it. I have managed to never get suspended in my many years over there. It has its downfalls and there are certain people who do get away with stuff that others don't. But this MB has its downfalls as well, like I am not considered a Buccaneers fan because I am not a Gruden fan. But either way both of these boards offer good things and I enjoy visiting both.
Enlighten me as to what "good things" that board offers??

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

STRICK9

Second String

#36 : March 20, 2007, 09:27:06 AM

I view this topic like an old girlfriend, she was great while you dated her but once the relationship ended she was trash. 

Most of us have posted over there and here b/c we have the same interest, the Bucs.  If someone was to be band here, they'd probably say the same thing about PR.  However, I do find the discussions here a lot more intellectual and football savy.  But the greatest part about this site is the interaction with out host, who genuinely care and report the facts about our beloved Bucs.

That is why I prefer this site.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 20, 2007, 09:32:38 AM

Apparently the requirements for being a mod are that you are a jackass.

And you have manlove for PE2 and Chronic

Those guys are mods.  That entire board is such a shady place to me.  Some of the fans there are so pessimistic. 

I actually saw this thread where the Bears fans got banned.  Its just ridiculous over there.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 20, 2007, 09:32:55 AM

You know, every month, one of these "threads" about the TBBBB pops up, and it cracks me up...

YES.   The TBBBB sucks, we all know.

armydx316

Starter

#39 : March 20, 2007, 09:33:14 AM

I wonder how old the mod is over there? he reminds me of a 13 year old trying to impress his friends by banning people [banghead]

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 20, 2007, 09:59:25 AM

I'm just happy they have that lame rule about "no free e-mails" so I've never been able to sign up.  Looks like they did me a favor.  Because I couldn't sign up using my hotmail account, I went searching for another Buc message board...and found this place. 

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 20, 2007, 10:25:13 AM

Here is the main difference between the two boards. At bucs.com, the moderators are unknown and arbitrary. You don't know who you offended and the offense is never discussed. Make a mistake and you're history. There are some nice people over there but you can't relax and just have a good time. You have to watch what you say and be careful where you say it. I'm OK with rules requiring adult behavior and respecting opinions but restricting possible draft picks to it's own board is ridiclous.

Everyone here knows JF, SR, and Hugh. They join in here every day and take time to answer our questions right here or by E-mail. We are treated with respect even in disagreement. PR is a friendly place to be. I like it here and I never wander away for very long.

simmstheanswer

Starter

#42 : March 20, 2007, 10:40:03 AM

god i hate that board. i spent a long time over there, and got banned for what they call "grandstanding", which is basically equal to pointing out that the mods banned someone who didn't deserve it, and managed to give free passes to the same group of jerks that instigate the problem every single time. ugghh, what a waste of Glazer money, someone should write a letter.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#43 : March 20, 2007, 11:37:54 AM

There are so many dissapointing aspects to that board. I have been permanently banned from there. My permanent ban was for a sig restriction. My sig was too big twice. Every time it was too big it was just because I forgot what the size limits were. The real reason that I was banned, though, is because I was calling out PMI. I said his post was inciteful and that others get banned for being classy while he gets a free pass on everything. Like usual, they gave him his free pass and banned me for being a dissenter against his stupidity.

This board is not that way. Karen you can argue all you want that there are too many Gruden supporters on here, but what you have are Bucs fans. The people who come here just to hate on Gruden, and safely we can say you have been labeled in this way, are ignorant. A lot of us have been here for a while and we have a lot of knowledge to share with everyone. The older posters love to share and also learn from the new guys. Everybody's viewpoint on here is, for the most part, respected. If you don't like Gruden people can simply agree to disagree with you. If you decide that you hate Gruden and want to go on stupid, untrue, ignorant rants about it and every post seems to be about how much you hate the guy then you are about to get outcasted.

I can remember when I first started to post here and I made a really stupid post. I thought that people were just making threads to bolster their post counts. I was definitely blasted for saying that, and afterwards I realized my folly. Thankfully, the people here can see past all of that if you can manage to learn a bit and make intelligent posts. A lot of it has to do with how much sense what you are posting makes. If you can do that, you can be fine. You just can't blindly hate somebody and not be able to back it up. People here don't take well to ignorance.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 20, 2007, 11:50:43 AM

Option, I nominate your post for Post of the Day.  Very well said.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time going to TBB Forum in months and wow the mods are crazy... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools