Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time going to TBB Forum in months and wow the mods are crazy... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Oldtimer

Rookie

#75 : March 20, 2007, 11:27:53 PM

Sweetheart, I don't need props. And I don't need to bash people I don't know in order to create new friends. Like other people have said, these are only internet message boards, not a way of life.
I'm just calling a spade a spade. No need to get all worked up about it. It's a simple fact of pointing out that sour grapes will only give you a stomach ache.
Just let it go. You will feel better in the long run.
Enjoy Free Agency, enjoy the upcoming draft, OTA's, pre-season, the regular season.
Enjoy life.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#76 : March 20, 2007, 11:28:26 PM

Sweetheart, I don't need props. And I don't need to bash people I don't know in order to create new friends. Like other people have said, these are only internet message boards, not a way of life.
I'm just calling a spade a spade. No need to get all worked up about it. It's a simple fact of pointing out that sour grapes will only give you a stomach ache.
Just let it go. You will feel better in the long run.
Enjoy Free Agency, enjoy the upcoming draft, OTA's, pre-season, the regular season.
Enjoy life.

Very well put.

#77 : March 20, 2007, 11:28:33 PM

No Karen me and Hate are going to launch a virus into your computer and destroy it, we've been planning ever since you showed up on these boards. ::)

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#78 : March 21, 2007, 08:40:12 AM

I became a member of the TBBBB a couple weeks ago, and just got my permanent ban yesterday.  what a joke that place is...I felt bad for the 2 Bears fans that showed lots of class congratulating us on our FA pickups....so I called the mods a bunch of Nazis'(knowing id get banned but not caring) 

I'm glad I found this forum...this place seems like a much better community where you can actually talk some Buc football without hearing so much hatred for the team.  Don't get me wrong, I think everybody should voice their opinions whether they are for Gruden or against him, but they just take it way too far over there.  It's almost as if they are all rooting for us to have another bad season.  Anyways, I look forward to engaging in some quality football conversations on here.....Go Bucs!!!

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#79 : March 21, 2007, 08:47:22 AM

Welcome aboard Chucky4mayor.  Looking forward to your posts!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

TBbucsA7X

Rookie

#80 : March 21, 2007, 09:04:47 AM

I come here for Bucs talk. I go there for Graphics discussion.

#81 : March 21, 2007, 09:12:11 AM

I am not whining about Gruden. I am not a 17 yr old nerdy little wannabe 'writer'.  Since you are too cheap to be PI you don't know what I said about June. Why do I have to say 'good signing?' I think it's rather telling that no one is concerned that he comes from the worst defense! If you read anything, JF had concerns over this, too.  Despite what many think you can be a Buc fan & not be a huge Gruden fan.  I hope he gets it right, but I think he has failed miserably the last few years. Those who want to accuse some of being fans of players, don't see you are doing the same.  You are a fan of the coach to the detriment of the team. You are just as biased the other way as you accuse the TBBBB of being & if most had their way you'd ban those who don't agree with you.

However, for $12 million over tree years, which the contract is rumored to be you can still complain?  Compare that to Adalius Thomas...obviously, June is a solid LB/SS, not at the level of Thomas, but we didn't give him Thomas-type money...

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#82 : March 21, 2007, 09:20:28 AM

Aw Jeez... Another one of these threads. In reading the responses, EVERY ONE of you that was suspended or banned violated a rule of some kind. It's ALL there in the rules, all you have to do is read them and follow them.

Not true, my friend.
People have been banned there for issues not mentioned in the rules.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

MBF

Hall of Famer

#83 : March 21, 2007, 03:11:14 PM

Oh God of course Karen has to whine about Gruden supporters, the same poster who only posts negative crap, notice she didn't even post 'good signing' in the June thread.
I am not whining about Gruden. I am not a 17 yr old nerdy little wannabe 'writer'. Since you are too cheap to be PI you don't know what I said about June. Why do I have to say 'good signing?' I think it's rather telling that no one is concerned that he comes from the worst defense! If you read anything, JF had concerns over this, too. Despite what many think you can be a Buc fan & not be a huge Gruden fan. I hope he gets it right, but I think he has failed miserably the last few years. Those who want to accuse some of being fans of players, don't see you are doing the same. You are a fan of the coach to the detriment of the team. You are just as biased the other way as you accuse the TBBBB of being & if most had their way you'd ban those who don't agree with you.
Actually RJ is quite a good writer, I've read his stuff on Drays bay.

#84 : March 21, 2007, 03:17:54 PM

Oh God of course Karen has to whine about Gruden supporters, the same poster who only posts negative crap, notice she didn't even post 'good signing' in the June thread.
I am not whining about Gruden. I am not a 17 yr old nerdy little wannabe 'writer'. Since you are too cheap to be PI you don't know what I said about June. Why do I have to say 'good signing?' I think it's rather telling that no one is concerned that he comes from the worst defense! If you read anything, JF had concerns over this, too. Despite what many think you can be a Buc fan & not be a huge Gruden fan. I hope he gets it right, but I think he has failed miserably the last few years. Those who want to accuse some of being fans of players, don't see you are doing the same. You are a fan of the coach to the detriment of the team. You are just as biased the other way as you accuse the TBBBB of being & if most had their way you'd ban those who don't agree with you.
Actually RJ is quite a good writer, I've read his stuff on Drays bay.
Thanks but it's not needed, if one feels the need to take podshots at my work then so be it.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#85 : March 21, 2007, 08:16:05 PM

I've read it, too.

#86 : March 21, 2007, 08:17:55 PM

Considering the people who have told me good work and the places I have been featured at as of late I'm quite above one internet board person with a vendetta against me trying to put my work down.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#87 : March 21, 2007, 08:19:35 PM

I believe you might know a little bit about vendettas.

#88 : March 21, 2007, 08:27:58 PM

Despite all the internet rumors, no I do not have a vendetta with Mr. Madden at the NY Daily News, have we disagree on issues? Yes, but he's in the place (writing wise, not NY / hell) where I'd want to be when I'm his age.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time going to TBB Forum in months and wow the mods are crazy... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools