Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough already « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 13, 2010, 09:50:45 AM

In all fairness, I have no idea how we were even IN the ballgame with a chance to win it at the end-- they pretty much kicked our *censored* for 3+ quarters.

However, their refs ARE a bunch of pussies!!!

I love it-- our Throwbacks Game is gonna mean EVERYTHING! Big Game.  :cheer:

FreeWill

Starter

#16 : November 13, 2010, 03:44:05 PM

smove28 wrote:
They will have a good regular season they have played some good football, but anyone who has really watched them can see they are no threat to beat Philly, Giants, GB, or the Saints in the playoffs when it matters, without help.

While I agree with you, keep in mind that if they continue to win they will have home field advantage. That is the "help" they need, as they almost never lose at home. They also appear to have help from the refs at home.

2goodbucs

Starter
#17 : November 13, 2010, 04:19:47 PM

Yeah, it's going to matter a lot if the Falcons get home field advantage during the playoffs and the Bucs have to play them for a 3rd time. Oh yeah it's going to matter when the refs give them that game again.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 13, 2010, 11:46:39 PM

2goodbucs wrote:
Yeah, it's going to matter a lot if the Falcons get home field advantage during the playoffs and the Bucs have to play them for a 3rd time. Oh yeah it's going to matter when the refs give them that game again.

These officials won't make it to the playoffs. Teams have to qualify for the playoffs, and so do the officials. They are graded throughout the season and only a select few get the nod. That said, some of the worst officiating I have ever seen occurred in the Pittsburgh Seattle SB. Those guys should have been fired because the calls made and missed, in effect, simply handed the Lombardi to Pittsburgh.

The Bucs might actually reach the playoffs. That wouldn't surprise me, but they're not going to advance very far. There are too many issues that only an upgrade in personnel can resolve. That's next year, and then the officials won't be a part of the conversation.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough already « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools