Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nick Fairley #90 DT.........AUBURN TIGERS « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: November 14, 2010, 07:27:19 AM

Don't forget this name.  For all that Cam Newton has done for the Tigers, this guy has done MORE for the Tigers defense.  I have heard several coaches compare him to my favorite Buc of all-time Warren Sapp, and I would agree 100%.  He dominates his position and forces the QB to make quick decisions and stuffs the run.  Quick, very strong, super athletic, this guy is the total package.  
What makes him like Sapp?  He is 100% old school nasty.  I have watched him drive just about every QB he has played into the turf, knocking several out of the game.  Whoever is doing the recruiting at Auburn should be given a special award, even if they are paying them to join the team!  Fairley was a junior college transfer as well as Newton, and both are the driving reasons for their teams success.
I still believe the secondary for Auburn and the defense of Alabama will cost Auburn a chance to play for the national championship, there is no doubt in my mind these two players are the best at their respective positions this year in college football.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2010, 02:10:35 PM

I wonder if Charles Barkley still thinks Auburn hiring that HC was racist.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 16, 2010, 03:08:32 PM

I wonder if Charles Barkley still thinks Auburn hiring that HC was racist.

He does.  He was asked about that in an interview a few weeks ago.  He still feels Gill didn't get the job because he's black, instead of Chizik getting it because he's National Championship winning DC, along with being Auburn's DC during their undefeated season.

BTW, Turner Gill's Kansas team is dead last in the Big 12 with a 3-7 (1-5 in conference) record.  Gotta love the race-baiters.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 16, 2010, 11:20:37 PM

He certainly knows how to get to the QB....just sometimes he spears them in the back about 4 seconds too late.

I like aggressiveness but thats a bit much.
: November 16, 2010, 11:22:38 PM Andrew Fitzgerald

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 21, 2010, 10:08:47 AM

Fitz:

I'm pretty sure they called a penalty on that first play.

I'm shocked at how whiney Georgia Bulldog fans have become.  They beat Auburn 4 straight years and then FINALLY Auburn thumps them and they're all a bunch of babies...

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 22, 2010, 07:41:42 PM

I want nothing to do with him if he's a first rounder.  He's going to be suspended so quick under the new rules.  The Auburn game weren't the first cheap shots he took.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 29, 2010, 01:51:01 PM

He does take cheap shots.....so did Warren Sapp!! 

The guy is a beast!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nick Fairley #90 DT.........AUBURN TIGERS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools