Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS VS. RAVENS MOVED TO 4:15 P.M. « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportCC

Hall of Famer
: November 16, 2010, 11:47:12 AM

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=6382:&Itemid=15

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2010, 11:52:17 AM

That sucks.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 16, 2010, 12:06:44 PM

Media hates Tampa Bay.

Bucs get more attention during a game that even most optimistic fans on this forum say is a likely loss.

Chaos

Starter
#3 : November 16, 2010, 12:20:11 PM

I expected this for the throwback game, but not this game. I believe we can win this game, but i'm not sure we will. It would be nice to be 8-3 going into the Atlanta game

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 16, 2010, 12:20:46 PM

I wonder if NBC tried to get this game on sunday night and that's why it's at 4 15 now.
------------------------------------------
Next Years Prediction: PLAYOFFSMcCoy and Price! The Dynamic Duo!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 16, 2010, 12:24:41 PM

Yeah, I think I'd rather lose without most of the country watching.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 16, 2010, 12:27:03 PM

They won't trade BAL-PIT for ATL-TAM. That isnt going to happen due to ratings. Even if both Tampa and Atlanta had 8 wins each. It's also not likely they would want to broadcast a blacked out game on prime time. They'd have to black out the Tampa Bay area leading to a huge loss in ratings.

Atlanta @ Tampa will probably be moved to 4pm though.

The only games that have a prime time chance are Tampa @ Washington (although that possibilitiy took a big hit after the beatdown last night)... and TB @ NO if the division was in play.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 16, 2010, 12:29:43 PM

They won't trade BAL-PIT for ATL-TAM. That isnt going to happen due to ratings. Even if both Tampa and Atlanta had 8 wins each. It's also not likely they would want to broadcast a blacked out game on prime time. They'd have to black out the Tampa Bay area leading to a huge loss in ratings.

Atlanta @ Tampa will probably be moved to 4pm though.

The only games that have a prime time chance are Tampa @ Washington (although that possibilitiy took a big hit after the beatdown last night)... and TB @ NO if the division was in play.

We're going to win this game.

Chaos

Starter
#8 : November 16, 2010, 12:31:05 PM

I might have to make my way to this game!!

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#9 : November 16, 2010, 01:01:12 PM

I might have to make my way to this game!!

i am 90 percent sure I'm going! Would love to hang with bucs fans!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 16, 2010, 01:08:52 PM

You are exactly right. Having a game in prime time that is blacked out in the local market would be ratings suicide for the tv network.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS VS. RAVENS MOVED TO 4:15 P.M. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools