Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any doubts about MD and RM should be erased « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #90 : November 15, 2010, 03:07:28 PM »

How great is the ignore feature.. :)
------------------------------------------
The more peopleĀ  I meet, the more I love my dogs.

+1

Hopefully they update it to include sigpics
« : November 16, 2010, 05:04:35 PM PR Patrol »

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #91 : November 15, 2010, 03:14:53 PM »

How great is the ignore feature.. :)

fo sho!!
« : November 16, 2010, 05:04:54 PM PR Patrol »

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #92 : November 15, 2010, 08:34:32 PM »

Ten weeks ago, the Cowboys, Vikings, Bengals, and Chargers, were perceived has contenders and a murderers row. Other teams were viewed as pushovers. Perceptions change in a very short period of time. Guessing about the strength of our schedule is a waste of time. Morris and Dominik have a great job addressing the needs of this team so far. I expect they will continue to correct every conceivable problem in the coming year. There is no comparison between this team and the team Freeman took over last season. Next year, the schedule might be tougher, but so will this team. They will be competitive and respected.

The Shadow

Starter

« #93 : November 15, 2010, 09:02:40 PM »

Haven't read all 7 pages so I'll just say this. Any doubts about Josh Freeman should be erased. No one else is above reproach. Both Morris and Dominik have very recent blunders in their resume as well as some very nice accomplishments, however, neither is bulletproof yet.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
« #94 : November 15, 2010, 09:04:58 PM »

Ten weeks ago, the Cowboys, Vikings, Bengals, and Chargers, were perceived has contenders and a murderers row. Other teams were viewed as pushovers. Perceptions change in a very short period of time. Guessing about the strength of our schedule is a waste of time. Morris and Dominik have a great job addressing the needs of this team so far. I expect they will continue to correct every conceivable problem in the coming year. There is no comparison between this team and the team Freeman took over last season. Next year, the schedule might be tougher, but so will this team. They will be competitive and respected.

I would say they are not the same team of just 4 weeks ago.. let alone last year.
« : November 16, 2010, 05:05:12 PM PR Patrol »

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
« #95 : November 15, 2010, 09:06:28 PM »

Haven't read all 7 pages so I'll just say this. Any doubts about Josh Freeman should be erased. No one else is above reproach. Both Morris and Dominik have very recent blunders in their resume as well as some very nice accomplishments, however, neither is bulletproof yet.

Unless there is a momentous melt down the rest of the way... then IMO they are indeed bullet proof going forward.
« : November 16, 2010, 05:05:26 PM PR Patrol »

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #96 : November 16, 2010, 01:12:19 PM »

It took the Glazers six years to fire Dungy, and seven to fire Gruden. Raheem Morris has shown enough in less than two years, to justify at least four more years of observation. The offense appears to be set at QB and has no shortage of weapons. The OL, including the TE, might need some attention. The defense has needs but there are some outstanding players at every level. It's not like they need eleven new starters. I believe Jackson will get his act together and play to his potential.

The Glazers know how far this team this team has come in such a short time. They also know who deserves the credit. They are not going to start all over from scratch with a coach who is not familiar with the team. That would be incredibly stupid, in particular, since the team is competing and winning. Young teams don't usually do that. This staff has done an amazing job, and young teams need stability.
  Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any doubts about MD and RM should be erased « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools