Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A few thoughts about our offense. « previous next »
Page: 1

bucinsouthFL

Starter

: November 16, 2010, 04:01:34 PM

1. I really hope Olsen figures out his best combo of starters in the O-line in this upcoming game and lets them spend time playing together. If we are going to have a chance against Atlanta, Baltimore and New Orleans we cannot be shooting ourselves in the foot with stupid flags. Im all for finding out what we have in young players, but it's time to figure out who is going to be leading the charge in the playoff run. Consistancy is key.

2. I LOVED seeing Josh Johnson in the wildcat and hope to see more of it. Josh is a great runner and pretty acurate passer. I agree we should not over do it and take the ball out of Freeman's hands, but it adds a great wrinkle to our offense.

3. If EG comes back soon, it would be nice to see him involved in the run game also on a few carries.

vic mackie

Rookie

#1 : November 16, 2010, 04:14:58 PM

I don't want Graham taking carries away from LeGarrette Blount. Taking carries away from Cadillac would be fine with me.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A few thoughts about our offense. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools