Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looking for Baltimore tickets « previous next »
Page: 1

TheAman

Hall of Famer
: November 16, 2010, 07:34:59 PM

I know this is a huge longshot, but I figured I'd try.  Any Bucs fan have an extra ticket for sale?  Haven't been able to find any reasonably priced tickets around here, and plus, it'd be better to sit with other Bucs fans.  So can anyone help a fellow Bucs fan out?

jcostello

Practice Squad
#1 : November 22, 2010, 06:44:11 PM

In case you haven't noticed, the stadium is half empty.  Try scalping them for 50% off at the stadium ;D

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 22, 2010, 07:40:21 PM

In case you haven't noticed, the stadium is half empty.  Try scalping them for 50% off at the stadium ;D

Great first post buddy.  Way to out yourself as a non-fan.  As most people realize, the game is in Baltimore, where the stadium is not half-empty.

lemmer40

Second String

#3 : November 23, 2010, 02:05:15 PM

I know this is a huge longshot, but I figured I'd try.  Any Bucs fan have an extra ticket for sale?  Haven't been able to find any reasonably priced tickets around here, and plus, it'd be better to sit with other Bucs fans.  So can anyone help a fellow Bucs fan out?

Do you live in/around Baltimore?  I'm in the same situation as you.  I live right outside of Baltimore but can't find any tickets at a good price.  Everything I'm finding is close to $100 for upper endzone.  I'll probably just head out to a bar or something to watch the game even though I would much rather be at the game.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looking for Baltimore tickets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools