Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your biggest bust thus far? « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucman

Hall of Famer
: November 17, 2010, 02:47:19 AM

For me its Randy Moss, he has crippled my team big time. If he was producing. I would no doubt have one of the better teams in the league. Instead I am forced to rely on Sims-Walker as my #3. Thank god for Hakeem Nicks and last week for once Andre Johnson

Bucologist

Second String

#1 : November 17, 2010, 10:47:07 AM

Matt Forte kills me.  Dude gets like 27 points then 3 the next week.  He's had 3 weeks of awesome scores and the rest pretty pathetic.  I use him as a flex sometimes but picked up Blount and have been using him lately.  Do you think Moss will be better with the titans?

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#2 : November 17, 2010, 06:39:20 PM

Cj spiller..

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 18, 2010, 08:28:36 PM

Spiller

-ts

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 19, 2010, 01:41:30 AM

Haven't really had any.

Flacco and McNabb hurt me in one league but not badly. I guess Jonathan Stewart was a guy I figured would have a big year and he has flopped but I am stacked at RB so it doesn't matter.

Really I have done quite well this year.

1st,1st,3rd,4th in all leagues this year. Not too mention I am either leading the league in scoring in all leagues or very high up.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 19, 2010, 01:45:12 AM

Matt Forte kills me.  Dude gets like 27 points then 3 the next week.  He's had 3 weeks of awesome scores and the rest pretty pathetic.  I use him as a flex sometimes but picked up Blount and have been using him lately.  Do you think Moss will be better with the titans?

I have Matt Forte, however I have him behind Arian Foster / Steven Jackson / LeSean McCoy / Blount so he doesn't see much PT, but the few times I have played him it worked out and he had big weeks. But yeah he has been very hit or miss.

What has really saved me this year is Josh Freeman. If he didn't show up I would have been cirppled at QB in one league because of the Kolb incident.

I guess Kolb has been my biggest flop, but luckily it didn't kill me in any leagues. 1 I picked up Vick and the other I had Josh on the bench.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 20, 2010, 03:17:25 PM

I started the season with Romo and obviously had to replace him but the two-headed monster of Matt Ryan and Josh Freeman have played pretty respectable for me.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#7 : November 30, 2010, 10:17:04 PM

Ryan Matthews, Shonn Greene......   Both were disappointing.  I got both very early in the 2nd round of 12 team leagues.   Never will go with projections on rookies again, I got lucky with Matt Forte in his rookie year and thought I could do it again this year.  Hell: the Bucs RB Blount is the best rookie RB currently.  That Best in Detroit is another bust as well......

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 01, 2010, 05:00:16 PM

I was fortunate (dumb enough) to draft both Pierre Thomas and DeAngelo Williams.
It's been a long season.

Turn the page.

Buc Wit Me

Starter

#9 : December 06, 2010, 06:12:51 PM

Shonn Greene who i took in the second!!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 13, 2010, 09:01:45 PM

Moss

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 15, 2010, 07:24:22 AM

My 2nd high scoring team decided to take the week off in the first week of the playoffs.... dammitt!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your biggest bust thus far? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools