Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sign Frank Okam « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#45 : November 19, 2010, 07:24:27 PM

Larsen, Blount, Parker and Bennett have NEVER been on ANY NFL team's practice squad, so I do not know where you are getting that they are practice squad players.

maybe because they are all undrafted guys that were cut before the season started?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 19, 2010, 08:13:05 PM

Larsen, Blount, Parker and Bennett have NEVER been on ANY NFL team's practice squad, so I do not know where you are getting that they are practice squad players.

maybe because they are all undrafted guys that were cut before the season started?

Larsen was drafted by the Patriots and Parker and Bennett were never cut before a season was started.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#47 : November 20, 2010, 12:28:30 AM

why are you grasping at straws?  larsen was a 6th that was cut in preseason.  bennett was undrafted and cut a month into the season.

not sure why you are trying to make an issue about this.  pretty sure the point was all these guys producing for us were guys that nobody cared much for.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 20, 2010, 12:46:00 AM

why are you grasping at straws?  larsen was a 6th that was cut in preseason.  bennett was undrafted and cut a month into the season.

not sure why you are trying to make an issue about this.  pretty sure the point was all these guys producing for us were guys that nobody cared much for.

Who's grasping at straws? I simply made a FACTUAL statement. You and a couple others tried to rebut it with non-factual information. It's that simple. I couldn't give a rat's asss either way but I DO like to keep the facts straight.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#49 : November 20, 2010, 10:35:41 AM

consider the facts straightened.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#50 : November 20, 2010, 11:53:05 AM

Larsen was drafted by the Patriots and Parker and Bennett were never cut before a season was started.

Larsen and blount would have been practice squad players. Parker would be if TB didn't fear somebody would take him.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sign Frank Okam « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools