Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TB @ SF Gameday Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 24 25 26

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#375 : November 21, 2010, 06:57:54 PM

SHUTOUT!

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#376 : November 21, 2010, 06:58:22 PM

Just an ankle twist he'll probably miss a day or two of practice at most.   Not sure if it happened before or after Stylez fell on him.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#377 : November 21, 2010, 06:58:27 PM

First sack and then injured....too ironic.
He got at least 1/2 a sack earlier - and he is smiling on the side lines - let's hope it was nothing

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#378 : November 21, 2010, 06:58:49 PM

Best game of the year, Great effort, Take a day off men.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#379 : November 21, 2010, 06:58:56 PM

looks like white fell on McCoys leg. Ankle sprain-hope it's not bad

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#380 : November 21, 2010, 06:59:06 PM

The West Coast Killaz did it again!!!!! First time the 49'ers have been shut out at home since 19friggin77.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#381 : November 21, 2010, 06:59:34 PM

Biggers and Lewis are looking like Harris and McKenzie of the mid-2000s Packers.

because of their hair? lol

-ts

Hall of Famer
#382 : November 21, 2010, 07:01:28 PM

Biggers and Lewis are looking like Harris and McKenzie of the mid-2000s Packers.
LOL, dunno about all that.

But if Lewis is ever IA again in favor of Mack I will flip **CENSORED**.

The kid probably hasn't given up 4 catches all year, and I've seen Mack give up 4 on one series.

Lewis looks like the future across from Aquib.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#383 : November 21, 2010, 07:16:31 PM

because of their hair? lol
That's the obvious giveaway LOL but all four have those long, lean builds with really long arms, too.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#384 : November 21, 2010, 07:19:25 PM

I had TB, CHI, and BAL defenses on all 3 of my fantasy teams this week.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#385 : November 21, 2010, 07:35:08 PM

I had TB, CHI, and BAL defenses on all 3 of my fantasy teams this week.

That's why you are Captain Hindsight.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler

#386 : November 22, 2010, 01:46:49 AM

A couple of late night observations:

Magee and Woods look good in plays they were in there.

Bennett and White are not as bad as I thought they were.

Did we have a 5 man front on defense? Is that why we held Gore to under 2 yards per carry?

Did SF really miss Staley as much as 6 sacks would suggest? Or was it something we were doing differently? Or both?

Really happy for Ronde getting his 40th pick. (Can we give Lewis and Biggers more PT, now? lol)

Blount needs to quit dancing behind the line, IMO. Also is it me or do they line him up real far behind the LOS? I know people have said it takes him awhile to build up his speed, but I don't know if it's such a good idea.

Love that Caddy seems fresh in the 4th and breaks off long runs 2 weeks in a row after Blount softens up the D.

Real pleased with the efficient passing game and playcalling.

Don't know if we shouldn't have taken a couple of shots down the field before halftime. Could have sworn I saw Olson on the sideline politicking for that.

Reggie Smith seemed like he was getting picked on. lol

I wonder why Larsen got pulled in favor of Zuttah.

Real cool that Penn got a TD catch. How often does that happen. Also, is it me or does he look like he's in the worst shape of all NFL LTs? lol

Mack kills me on PR returns. Get him the fluck off the field, please.

Starting to feel like I want to see Briscoe get activated and see what he can do in place of Stovall. What do we have to lose? What we can gain is getting another rookie some valuable experience before the end of the season, and possibly the playoffs. I'll probably be alone in this opinion.

Another game with 0 INTs by Freeman!

I knew that Troy Smith wasn't as good as the previous 2 weeks showed.

What will the Buc Haters hate about now that we shut out a team....on the road....on the west coast? lol

The quest for .500 begins...
Page: 1 ... 24 25 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TB @ SF Gameday Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools