Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What We Learned....... « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: November 22, 2010, 11:04:44 AM

Come on guys. The "What We Learned" articles are absolutely the most interesting of anything you publish. Why the delay? This one should be the best one yet. We're waiting, and not very patiently.

psymun

Starter
#1 : November 22, 2010, 11:20:30 AM

While I agree... "What We Learned" has surpassed SR's Fab Five as my favorite column...

Simmer down Sparky! LOL... I'm sure they're working on it, do you forget, they were likely in San Francisco with the team? The probably just got back this morning at like 3AM... LOL!

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 22, 2010, 11:57:18 AM

Just when I had resigned myself to the fact that the Bucs' defense had serious problems, they show up and kick ass. Just when I got used to the offense striking for 40 or 50 yards, they become plodding and efficient. I need a reasonable explanation and the sooner the better. Not having a heart attack or two during a Buc game, is unsettling. It makes me nervous. I like to feel knowledgeable about the team I have followed all these years. They are doing things I don't recognize. I need to know if it's accidental or planned. If it's planned, it changes from week to week. I'm waiting for some answers....and still not very patiently. I'm afraid the PR guys are confused and don't know what to tell us.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#3 : November 22, 2010, 11:58:46 AM

Come on guys. The "What We Learned" articles are absolutely the most interesting of anything you publish. Why the delay? This one should be the best one yet. We're waiting, and not very patiently.

Do you think that maybe the "What We Learned" article is good because they take their time writing it up instead of hashing it out in the early hours?

I agree I am waiting for it too but good things take time.  Unless you're Raheem and Dom, then it takes 2 offseasons.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 22, 2010, 11:59:30 AM

dude chill out lol... it always comes out the day AFTER the game. Give SR a break.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 22, 2010, 12:23:02 PM

If it's not out by sundown....get out the pitchforks and torches.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 22, 2010, 12:57:49 PM

Might I suggest my newest online product-the Pitch Torch- a combination pitchfork and flaming torch which frees up up hand of the mayhem doer for important things like Beer. What is storming the castle without a ice cold beer?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 22, 2010, 02:43:41 PM

Might I suggest my newest online product-the Pitch Torch- a combination pitchfork and flaming torch which frees up up hand of the mayhem doer for important things like Beer. What is storming the castle without a ice cold beer?

Add a bottle holder on a swivel (Bucs' insignia on the side), and you're good for any and all occasions. Great idea.

This year is soo much more enjoyable than last year.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 22, 2010, 02:57:10 PM

The What We Learned columns typically come out around noon - 1:00 p.m. on Mondays. It's up on the front page. Glad to see it's popular.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What We Learned....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools